Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been playing lots of minerware and recently I have seen that targeting and teaming is a problem now it should be made not aloud because:

Teaming is just wrong especially on PvP mini-games. Making it incredibally difficult.

Targeting by sabotageing every game for someone is also very wrong and not even part of the game.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Targeting is a legitimate strategy in my opinion. It's cheap, but you do what you do to win :P. Also I don't really see what's wrong with teaming. PvP rounds make up very few of the whole game. Games like knocking back are almost impossible if people team. But ehhhhh

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't see any problems in your suggestion. Teaming is allowed in FFA Why not in minerware. The most of the games can't you team. Targeting is a strategy, I am against this strategy, But you can say What you want for winning the game, But as you do this, you are a weak person.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't see any problems in your suggestion. Teaming is allowed in FFA Why not in minerware. The most of the games can't you team. Targeting is a strategy, I am against this strategy, But you can say What you want for winning the game, But as you do this, you are a weak person.

Past 10 games

Teamers wining every game

Targeters singleing out anyone they don't like

Its super annoying especially for pro's

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
You just have to stay away from teamers, and you'll be fine. I feel like Minerware is that gray spot when it comes to allowing teaming or not. It's unfair to the other players, and it's a cheap strat, but Minerware is a FFA game, so I'm not too sure weither to add this or not.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Ok I don't appreciate that, (if your referring to me)
No it isn't too you
If the player sees that post I am sure they will know I am talking about them
Ok I don't appreciate that, (if your referring to me) and also yes there short BUT in a short amount of time your game can easly be ruined.
Well I don want to point out that a lot of micro games there is no targeting or teaming and that is quite a few
I personally don't find teaming ever much of an issue and targeting is just a mild annoyance nothing more

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No it isn't too you
If the player sees that post I am sure they will know I am talking about them

Well I don want to point out that a lot of micro games there is no targeting or teaming and that is quite a few
I personally don't find teaming ever much of an issue and targeting is just a mild annoyance nothing more

I got 6 games in a row with this
One of the players was so bad I had to report him for swearing calling me: "f**king b***h" and "I'm going to kill you and make you suffer"

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I got 6 games in a row with this
One of the players was so bad I had to report him for swearing calling me: "f**king b***h" and "I'm going to kill you and make you suffer"
Jeez
Okay on a slightly lighter note I find it hard not to target in some of the micro games and that isn't like targeting the same player every time it is accidental or not targeting they just need you gone

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Teamers could be reportable, depending on which mini-game.
FFA is a cool game to meet new people and team on, I always team with someone there. Makes it more "fun".

Huob

Jun 4, 2017
Holland
Teamers, hackers, crossteamers....

You just cant deny the fact that they will be Always there. :/

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Teamers could be reportable, depending on which mini-game.
FFA is a cool game to meet new people and team on, I always team with someone there. Makes it more "fun".
technically there is no microgame that has the qualifications for teaming being reportable
the qualifications for cross teaming is helping other teams on a team mode the qualifications for teaming normally is it needs to be a specifically identified solo game

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I do think teaming is getting out of hand in Minerware. Maybe they could make it bannable in Minerare to team or target players.

I've played Minerware a lot, and when I do, I rarely see teaming getting out of hand. Sure, you might die in a PvP game mode because you're getting 2v1, but so what? Some 2v1 even if they aren't teaming. Hard to enforce in a game like Minerware. Targeting is pretty much a legitimate strategy to knock people off the in game leaderboard, or to prevent them from winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom