Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashmoneyb

Apr 27, 2014
I'm really tired of hearing "You hack" "No I don't" "Yes you do".... I think a rule should be enforced that if you can't back up your hackusation, don't say them at all? It's really annoying and i'm sorry if they hacked and killed you idk. It's just super annoying to see "You Hack" everytime someone dies. EVERYTIME. Please take this into consideration and people if your reading this, i know you record because that's why your on forums, please continue your generosity and if your going to catch a hacker, like you normally do, make sure you don't tell them that they hack? That's another way to know when to turn off your hacks, which sucks if someone does the second time you fight them. Now people, please stop hackusing people unless you have REAL AND GOOD evidence. Thank you.

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
Ya I got him banned I was like wow kid I help yu get on the server because he was having some problems but then I found him hacking then I was saying wow kid nice hacks and that's why he made this report but he got banned.

john

Nov 24, 2013
Despite some issues this post contains good reminders. Even though someone is OP we should not assume they are hackers. Unless one can provide sufficient evidence will they be banned.

cashmoneyb

Apr 27, 2014
Ya I got him banned I was like wow kid I help yu get on the server because he was having some problems but then I found him hacking then I was saying wow kid nice hacks and that's why he made this report but he got banned.
im not staying banned, i don't hack and your video is bad evidence. Hate to break it to ya "kid". You attempted to hit me TWICE every other time i was smacking you. You didn't move. Sorry but your video is really bad evidence.

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
Lol ok kid ya I didn't hit you because I wanted to show your hacks and you were hacking really bad it was a but laggy in beginning but when I started to run ur sword broke Sind you were hitting really fast.

cashmoneyb

Apr 27, 2014
Lol ok kid ya I didn't hit you because I wanted to show your hacks and you were hacking really bad it was a but laggy in beginning but when I started to run ur sword broke Sind you were hitting really fast.
just because a wooden sword with 25% durability breaks in 30 hits doesn't mean it's hacks sorry, take this to my ban appeal thanks it doesn't need to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom