Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nexnc

Mar 15, 2023
Make a rule that doesn't allow spawn trap when people have rank bc i have seeing that some guys spam on a spawn place then when that player with rank appear they start to kill him and again and again and again
Yes, I have experienced that. Not fun tbh

• Agree
Reactions: IanLuzbel
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Make a rule that doesn't allow spawn trap when people have rank bc i have seeing that some guys spam on a spawn place then when that player with rank appear they start to kill him and again and again and again
It's part of the battle arena bundle, like (almost) every other game you can choose maps, if they removed that from the battle arena rank I think less people would buy the battle arena rank.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I would agree with something like this as Spawn camping is bannable in Eggwars and maybe adding like spawn protection for up to 10 seconds Max
It's part of the battle arena bundle, like (almost) every other game you can choose maps, if they removed that from the battle arena rank I think less people would buy the battle arena rank.
They are not on about removing spawn selection, but spawn killing :)

Reactions: Hoshi
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I would agree with something like this as Spawn camping is bannable in Eggwars and maybe adding like spawn protection for up to 10 seconds Max

yh ik but you can choose where to spawn with the battle arena rank so if you want to prevent spawn killing remove the choice where to spawn from the rank but that's not really an option seems to me, then make a rule for it as the title says, but idk if that would help :)

nusacoo

Jun 13, 2023

I agree but 10 seconds is way too much, I think max 3 seconds so you have atleast the time to look at the player camping and get ready to fight

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I grind FFA almost every day and I disagree with this suggestion. I personally find watching ppl get spawn-killed entertaining lol 😂
Seriously speaking, if there was a rule against it, would it really be a “Free For All”?

Reactions: nusacoo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom