Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
if they changed the price of obby ranks then that would scam be unfair for people who have it
sales are 1 thing but permanently is another
as for the suggestion
if they removed lapiz (I am sure @ISeeThroughYou would be happy because he was infuriated by the look of it apparently)
but anyways that would then mean people with lapiz don't get a rank anymore eh?

Reactions: ElPtricko and ISTY.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I am sorry I came off like that I wasn't scolding your idea I was stating my opinion on another persons comment I am sorry it came off like that

I wasn't mad I didn't mean to come off like that and I am sorry I will word myself a little better next time and I always say something along those lines when someone suggest something having to do with uping peoples ranks and removing ranks

I am sorry to you both for the confusion
Dont worry, mistakes happen and we learn from them. Its ok ;)

Reactions: KitKatkels17

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Why Should they remove lapiz? If people bought the rank wich rank do they get? Please explain your ideas more to understand it better. You also are saying adding a elytra, But that is useless, because you can do /fly . So I say a No -1
And how would og gold ranks feel? People who bought lapiz are now gold for a price alot cheaper then what people
I am sorry I came off like that I wasn't scolding your idea I was stating my opinion on another persons comment I am sorry it came off like that, Thx for your apologies

I wasn't mad I didn't mean to come off like that and I am sorry I will word myself a little better next time and I always say something along those lines when someone suggest something having to do with uping peoples ranks and removing ranks

I am sorry to you both for the confusion
no problem

Reactions: KitKatkels17
May 7, 2017
hello Dear cubecrafters

-The most of you know that the lapiz rank the rank is with the least players.

-The most of cubecraft players find the obsidian rank from price too high.

I suggest for more items for lapiz, But What? Cubecraft have you Good ideas Pls give a comment. Or remove this rank, Idk say it me.

The obsidian is too high from price And hardst any difference with emerald. I suggest an elytra in the lobby, 1 more lobby gadget, I think for dropping a horse And than you can ride him.

King regards
DodelijkeNoob

I think the lapis rank doesent realisticly get enough of an add on so i think they need to give extra abbilities to the lapis rank for the money the person has spent

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think the lapis rank doesent realisticly get enough of an add on so i think they need to give extra abbilities to the lapis rank for the money the person has spent
Why? They are making more money off of a gold rank anyways
It would make more sense business wise to while you have a monopoly over a product (since it is a individual server it is a monopoly) but to instead of having something over priced for start
Which would make less people want to buy it they could have people focus on another option which is cheaper and gets a bit more than the basics but not as much at this point people are likely not going to buy this rank and get 1 that is better thus there is more money which in turn can help the server

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
They should just add more stuff to Lapiz rank and not remove it.
The thing is, that lapiz already has many features, the thing it can do which iron cant is vote for health and what gold can which lapiz cant is to vote modes only in Eggwars.
It just depends on what people want and the reason they buy gold rank is so they can vote a mode in eggwars.

I personally dont think it is necessary to add more stuff to Lapiz, its fine as it is ;)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I know that ranks are a little on the expensive side and since the EULA has caused donors to get less in return for their money, modifications could (and hopefully will be made) to make it worth donating money to the server but removing Lapiz will cause a lot of frustration amongst those who have bought it!

May 7, 2017
I know that ranks are a little on the expensive side and since the EULA has caused donors to get less in return for their money, modifications could (and hopefully will be made) to make it worth donating money to the server but removing Lapiz will cause a lot of frustration amongst those who have bought it!

Ye i agree completely dude

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
No. This is really simple. One rank has to be the least popular. If lapiz is removed, another rank will be the least popular. THEN WHAT?

Also, current lapiz owner will feel scammed.

Good ideas on more gadgets (elytra, horse, etc.)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Xi1m's profile.
sir.
Reesle wrote on tant33's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🧁
Reesle wrote on gamer8314's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Omg mosquitoes kept me up all night again :(
iTz1Hamood wrote on Hqteful's profile.