Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
i was thinking about a new rank. the redstone rank, given to people who have a good redstone ability, it is similar to the builder rank, so when the owner needs someone to do redstone stuff he/she can help with it. anyway it is what i think and also they could have a redstone aplication thread where poeple can take vids or screenshots and the staff decide???

@rubik_cube_man @halothe23

thnx @awesomepingu2005
its a good idea but with coders that are super good @rubik_cube_man we dont need that

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
It's not really necessary because the coders are releasing a new rank (Obsidian) very soon.

Obsidian and Redstone wouldn't be anything like each others. But Redstone would be useless as the servers rarely uses it and as the builders could do redstone.

prazed

Nov 5, 2013
Australia
Obsidian and Redstone wouldn't be anything like each others. But Redstone would be useless as the servers rarely uses it and as the builders could do redstone.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
But i don't like that part at the bottom of your signature (*)_(*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom