New rank suggestion!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PlasticManPeppo, Feb 7, 2014.

?

should this rank be implemented?

1. YEEES!!!

28.6%
  2. NOOO!!!!

71.4%
  1. PlasticManPeppo

PlasticManPeppo Member

Hello, hello people. I have a great idea to promote this server to the public, and to give it more art work.
    I think i have figured out how to make poses. I am still surfing the internet for more programs, and my technology is getting more and more advanced. I figured, with nova skin and with minecraft skin viewer, and with paint, minecraft avatar maker, ect. we could make pretty cool cubecraft pics. I think there should be a rank for people that do this. I think it should be called the photographer rank.
    What this rank does is you have to make a total of at least 5 pics/animations (yes, i was thinking along the lines of cubecraft animations once) a month to get this rank. For example, the pictures would be like this kind of picture.
    upload_2014-2-7_14-42-18.png
    now i did not design the poses for this picture, but its still pretty cool. I am almost to the point where i can make the poses.
    also there is this-
    upload_2014-2-7_14-44-7.png
    same with this one. I did not design the poses. But in this one i designed the pose!
    upload_2014-2-7_14-45-38.png that is efcluke pointing. So those are some examples of what i can already do, but there is much more that i am learning how to do.
    Please consider this rank. @musemat @jinjo90 @Efcluke94 @LaserDolphin77 @SevereWarning @Lukey_Dude @Claudia @Catzilla24 @SGTkuzey @Divvy1 @Dai_Matsumoto @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man @johncoles
    thanks!
    DAT PLASTIC~~~

Efcluke94 likes this.
  2. marcoslater

marcoslater Management
    Staff Member Management

marcoslater
    Management
    Learn advanced programs like photoshop, and work in true 3D environments, NovaSkin is just a cheap way of doing it.

3. PlasticManPeppo

PlasticManPeppo Member

well, i was talking about the section in nova skin where you pose them and download the pic, then photoshop it.

4. i am Splinfusion

i am Splinfusion Member

5. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

Thats... not good... getting a rank for things that easy... no.... more like minecraft animations and stuff will get you a rank like that.

6. PlasticManPeppo

PlasticManPeppo Member

ok how bout 20 a month?
    XD
    or 200?
    im not talkin nova skin for the real rank...

7. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

@PlasticManPeppo

8. musemat

musemat Member

Poses is not worth a rank, and if you make minecraft cinematics or animations, i would think that categorises under the youtuber/streamer rank.

9. gedas001

gedas001 Member

Making poses seems way to easy. Learning isn't that easy, but after some days/hours you're able to do the poses. :/

10. PlasticManPeppo

PlasticManPeppo Member

oh your right. maybe they should be combined. ANd yes, animations is more like it. I just downloaded blender and mineways, and i have almost everything figured out now. All i need to do is figure out h ow to download people or characters.

11. johncoles

johncoles Management
    Staff Member Management

johncoles
    Management
    PLUS
    A media rank would cover YouTubers, Streamers and more. I don't see why you'd get a rank for these? Maybe I'm missing something

SevereWarning likes this.
  12. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

You're kind of right there... I don't think you would need to do animations for a rank... unless you put it on youtube. Like john, If not too much, you should have
    "Streamer" rank. Like... it would be [Admin][Streamer] and no emerald rank, yet you would still have the emerald perks... though I think admins can get those too. Idk. But yeah, thats just an idea for a Streamer rank.

13. LaserDolphin77

LaserDolphin77 Member

I didn't read anything here except for a couple words in each post. Here's what I made out: New rank, learn, Photoshop, Pose them, French girls, that easy, bout 20, @PlasticManPeppo, would think, learning isn't, your right, rank would, and no.

johncoles likes this.
  14. PlasticManPeppo

PlasticManPeppo Member

um whut french girls?