Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• Total voters

TrueMike

Sep 19, 2020
UAE, Dubai
reports.cubecraft.net
I thought this could be a cool idea.. A BETA TESTER Rank. for every game mode there should be BETA TESTER's testing out the new updates and giving feedback straight to the development team.

How do you get this rank?
You will need to apply for it, i don't see any other kind of approach but if you have a suggestion be sure to let me know.

Requirements?
I think there should be a minimum requirement. like hours of playtime in a single game mode. to make sure that the person who is applying for this position on a certain game is atleast somewhat knowledgeable.

Do you think this should be implemented??

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I think active community members should be approached for the rank and not a application like thing. I have been asking for this for a long time - I want to beta test games but I dont want the additional nuisance of being a mod

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
While it may seem like a great idea, I do not think this is possible.

They only let staff beta test for various reasons. One of them is that it is considered confidential information and therefore they do not let the community beta test, for as far as I know. Staff are at the moment the only people who are trusted with this information.

So, I don’t really support this.

Wood_456

Novice Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Netherlands
I think it's a cool idea however I agree with the others. Having a team of players who try out updates and giving feedback is fine but I don't think its a good idea to give them a rank. They could maybe instead get cubelets or some cosmetics in return. As Hoshi said tho, we have staff to test it and we are sure we can trust them. So Cube doesn't really have a good reason to work this idea out, in my opinion. Good suggestion tho 🙌

Reactions: wxzzrd and Hoshi

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I think it's a cool idea however I agree with the others. Having a team of players who try out updates and giving feedback is fine but I don't think its a good idea to give them a rank. They could maybe instead get cubelets or some cosmetics in return. As Hoshi said tho, we have staff to test it and we are sure we can trust them. So Cube doesn't really have a good reason to work this idea out, in my opinion. Good suggestion tho 🙌
Yes, this. I’d be a great beta tester because I have imaginative ideas. But I don’t think a rank is necessary for this at all.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Wood_456

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I don't think so, Cubecraft already has Youtube ranks and Staff to beta test, there's no knowing if the player will record it and leak it, or break the game in some way

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
Nope only staff should be allowed to beta test the games because they play the server the most out of all the players and are also the best players at the games too so they will know what each game needs

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I think it’s a good idea but they must say they won’t tell people ecxept family and freinds and also there doesn’t need to be a whole rank

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
Staff doesn’t necessarily play the most, and they certainly aren’t always the best.
well i think you are being disrespectful i think they are the best and they know whats good for us players thats why they should be the ones who get to beta test not us the common players because we wont understand the games as well as they do

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
well i think you are being disrespectful i think they are the best and they know whats good for us players thats why they should be the ones who get to beta test not us the common players because we wont understand the games as well as they do
Hai! It’s great to hear that you think the staff team is very dependable, though I can assure you that @xHappyMood is not being disrespectful and is telling the truth.

I used to be a staff member myself and I’ll tell you as much: The staff members are not the most knowledgeable and definitely not the best at the game. I recently resigned from the team.

While staff do have the upper hand when it comes to knowledge about (upcoming) games, not all staff are good at every game. For instance, I particularly suck at games that consist of PvP: basically every game on CubeCraft...

Jokes aside though, you can have your own opinion on it. Staff are one of the only players on the network who are entrusted with confidential information about future updates, et cetera, and are the only people allowed to beta test - exceptions do apply.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This is sort of being implemented with the TD update, since it is not private information what changes will be made, we hope to have people test it. Not sure if it’s possible as we’d have to get non staff onto the test network, but this is a possibility.

currycrab

Oct 4, 2020
How about VIP 5 player as per say.

Since VIP 5 mean that the player is paying, should it add a little more entitlement?

Reactions: TrueMike

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
Hai! It’s great to hear that you think the staff team is very dependable, though I can assure you that @xHappyMood is not being disrespectful and is telling the truth.

I used to be a staff member myself and I’ll tell you as much: The staff members are not the most knowledgeable and definitely not the best at the game. I recently resigned from the team.

While staff do have the upper hand when it comes to knowledge about (upcoming) games, not all staff are good at every game. For instance, I particularly suck at games that consist of PvP: basically every game on CubeCraft...

Jokes aside though, you can have your own opinion on it. Staff are one of the only players on the network who are entrusted with confidential information about future updates, et cetera, and are the only people allowed to beta test - exceptions do apply.
well as long as u agree that only staff members should be able to beta test and approve of updates then i agree with u too
thanks for the reply!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom