Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QuanJosphh

Jul 31, 2017
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone! I know this has most probably been suggested but if you could make this happen, it would be great!!

So i have been playing with friends a lot lately and i have been invited while they were in-game and i have had to wait for them to finish their game many times. I could be waiting in the lobby for 5-45 minutes maybe even more with nothing to do besides wait. I know there is a vortex jump and parkour to do but some people have completed that alot of times so it would get boring after the amount of time you have to wait.
Maybe if you could make a command for parties to do /spectate or something like that. So what this command does is pretty self explanatory. This command will allow you to spectate your friends while they are in-game so you wont have to be bored.

Let me know what you think about this :)

Reactions: SanCookie

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hello everyone! I know this has most probably been suggested but if you could make this happen, it would be great!!

So i have been playing with friends a lot lately and i have been invited while they were in-game and i have had to wait for them to finish their game many times. I could be waiting in the lobby for 5-45 minutes maybe even more with nothing to do besides wait. I know there is a vortex jump and parkour to do but some people have completed that alot of times so it would get boring after the amount of time you have to wait.
Maybe if you could make a command for parties to do /spectate or something like that. So what this command does is pretty self explanatory. This command will allow you to spectate your friends while they are in-game so you wont have to be bored.

Let me know what you think about this :)
Yes! +1 from me

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
If you mean that players can do /spectate <player> and automaticly join as a spectator I give you a 100% yes

EDIT: The command would be /p spectate <party member>

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom