Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Any Part Of This Suggestion Be Added?

• New voting option

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Sand wand

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Trap wand

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Teleportation wand

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Trap wand

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Okay recently I saw a suggestion by @Luminated Underpants Which got me thinking about lucky islands and the idea of changing the probability of it thus I was prompted to make this suggestion

New Voting Option
Okay so currently all you can vote for is time, however you can't vote for any item types, however what if instead of just item types you could vote for the chance of blocks
More lucky (More likely chance of good gear and better events)
Normal luck (How it is now)
Less lucky (More likely chance of traps, and bad gear)

These item types don't change what is in the blocks but they change the likelihood of getting certain things in blocks, This also effects the lucky kit to avoid vote abuse it also requires a diamond/emerald rank to vote for

New Wands
  • The sand wand - This wand is similar to the Fire wand in the sense that you can't aim it, what it does is shoots sand and red sand everywhere. Why? well because this could be good for when you have no real blocks you can use to build anywhere make a sand wand and use the sand to build (if you need to than you can craft sand stone). This is also a semi effective weapon if you use it right. (Same cooldown time as the fire wand)
  • The trap wand - This wand is similar to the shield wand except instead of shielding you it will put a wall of iron bars in the way this is good for people who like to use traps or for escaping someone. it is a 5x4 wall (same cooldown as shield wand)
  • The teleportation wand - this wand is just as good as it sounds except it only has 2 uses. It obviously will teleport you to where you are looking good for when you are knocked off by the dragon or when you need to escape (has a 30 second cooldown time)
  • The potion wand - okay so what this wand will do is it will give you a random effect for 20 seconds (other than regen or wither) this is more of a gambling wand but it is still a good wand to use since you could get strength or you could get poison who knows (50 second cooldown)

Tell me what you think about this suggestion =D was it good? if so Yay! If Not explain why!
I adore the voting idea. It's suttle but effective. Then when i read on, when you mentioned the wands, I felt skeptical about them. Right of the back, we already have ender pearls which are really good and we don't need the ender wand. I don't see much use in the sand wand either. I guess the trap wand isn't bad, I might use it from time to time, but like I said it ain't bad. I like the potion wand though. Its unique and a bit like a gamble. The strength buff or speed buff could be a life saver but you could also get poisoned or recieve nausea on use which makes the item NOT OP.

P.S You put the sand wand twice in the poll ;).
@Bob_the_Giraffe @rubik_cube_man watcha think?

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
P.S You put the sand wand twice in the poll ;).
I think you mean trap wand
I also thought I originally said potion
anyways I mean potion okay
also I can't edit it
once you click the edit button once every time you click in after that you can't change anything about the choices in the poll
OP OP OP.
no, no, no when I said the iron part I made a mistake and meant Iron bars just a misunderstanding

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
"The ironwall trap wand is unnecessary".
I thinkt that this wand is useful and that's why I like that one.

If I'm low and if I'm running from a enemy there is no way to block him with a wand or something but I can only block him by enderpearling, placing blocks or just die...

About the enderpearl wand, I don't really see a point of this. There are enderpearls ingame. I don't think this would be a good idea.

The voting system sounds good as long if you still can get unlucky blocks in the 'lucky' mode.

I don't really see the point of the sand wand.
Adding it to get blocks? Wood is way better in my opinion.

(I like all those other suggestions too).

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
New Voting Options

More lucky (More likely chance of good gear and better events) - I think this would be nice, am sure I've seen similar ideas, no bad events occurring such as dragon and corruption and just generally nicer blocks, wands spawning more often. Would be cool
Normal luck - (How it is now) - is cool
Less lucky (More likely chance of traps, and bad gear) - I don't really like the idea of it as it would just be pretty annoying throughout everything trying to kill me. Like it's fun killing people with good gear, it's annoying lucky blocks killing most of the players and leaving like 3 people to kill eachother.

With the wands:
  • The sand wand - Shooting sand everywhere just seems a bit useless, would make a cool luckyblock effect though
  • The trap wand - Although the concept is cool, it will become annoying for those players that accidentally hit it, the amount of times I've accidentally activated my shield wand and it annoys me to have to break out... if it was iron bars I'd cry
  • The teleportation wand - I feel like this is too OP unless it acted like a chorus fruit. Having a constant enderpeal essentially is insanely powerful.
  • The potion wand - I absolutely love the idea of this, it can be powerful but it can also be self destructive. Really cool idea :P

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay recently I saw a suggestion by @Luminated Underpants Which got me thinking about lucky islands and the idea of changing the probability of it thus I was prompted to make this suggestion

New Voting Option
Okay so currently all you can vote for is time, however you can't vote for any item types, however what if instead of just item types you could vote for the chance of blocks
More lucky (More likely chance of good gear and better events)
Normal luck (How it is now)
Less lucky (More likely chance of traps, and bad gear)

These item types don't change what is in the blocks but they change the likelihood of getting certain things in blocks, This also effects the lucky kit to avoid vote abuse it also requires a diamond/emerald rank to vote for

New Wands
  • The sand wand - This wand is similar to the Fire wand in the sense that you can't aim it, what it does is shoots sand and red sand everywhere. Why? well because this could be good for when you have no real blocks you can use to build anywhere make a sand wand and use the sand to build (if you need to than you can craft sand stone). This is also a semi effective weapon if you use it right. (Same cooldown time as the fire wand)
  • The trap wand - This wand is similar to the shield wand except instead of shielding you it will put a wall of iron bars in the way this is good for people who like to use traps or for escaping someone. it is a 5x4 wall (same cooldown as shield wand)
  • The teleportation wand - this wand is just as good as it sounds except it only has 2 uses. It obviously will teleport you to where you are looking good for when you are knocked off by the dragon or when you need to escape (has a 30 second cooldown time)
  • The potion wand - okay so what this wand will do is it will give you a random effect for 20 seconds (other than regen because there is a regen wand or wither) this is more of a gambling wand but it is still a good wand to use since you could get strength or you could get poison who knows (50 second cooldown)

Tell me what you think about this suggestion =D was it good? if so Yay! If Not explain why!

Hey when are they ever going to update Lucky Islands :P
Or BlockWars and Tower Defence
Its about time...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I do like some of these ideas.
Only two bother me really.
- The trap wand will just be pointless and annoying like Cluke said.
- The sand wand. It's nice and all but I think it should do something else.
Let me re-introduce it...

The sand wand - this wand will shoot and egg which turns areas 2x2xvoid into sand. This means that you can make giants holes in no time. Perfect for trolling players and extremely op!
I expect an cooldown of 80 seconds.

Reactions: Injunction
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.