Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

Well hello,

I'm MegaCoin and as we've seen over the past few years cuberaft removed games and added games. Unfortunately I've got the feeling that games like skywars, eggwars, UHC and tower defence are not that original ompared to other servers. Ofcourse cube has some original games but I think there are too less games and by adding some fun original games cube could be a way better place full of originality. Before I will show you my new games please don't get me wrong, I don't hate all the games cubecraft has in fact I really like them. But the point is that games like skywars eggwars UHC etc has already been used to much so I think it's time for something new.

The Game:
My game is called: Shooter Simulator
The basic idea of it to defeat your enemy while shooting at him, actually just like call of duty or other and maybe a bit similair to paintball which it seems but it is not.

The basics:
So what are the basics of the game?
It sounds similair to paintball now so what's different and how does this game works? this will all be explained here.

So you've got a map with a few buildings few streets etc. And if this game is added it needs to be in cube style ofcourse.

You've got a horse armor to shoot snowballs with and without vote options you can chooe between a few different guns.
You've got maps of 2 teams, 4 teams and 6 teams.

2 teams: 2 teams of 12
4 teams: 4 teams of 6
6 teams: 6 teams of 3

Guns:

AK-47:
it basicly shoots all bullets in a fast row, although this one has 64 snowballs when starting and does not reload that fast. If there is no ammo left it has a delay of 40 seconds.

RPG: AKA rocket launcher, it shoots a rocket with a tnt explosion which is very powerfull but you start with 1 rocket and it has a delay of 30 seconds.

W1200: basicly a shotgun, shoots 5 snowballs per shot, it starts with 30 snowballs and has a reload time of 10 seconds.

What if you die? You have got a delay of 10 seconds before you respawn.

When do you win? Depends in what mode is voted on. All the modes will be down here below and after the votes there will a full explanationof how you will win.

Voting:

So ofcourse you can vote for different modes, all the details will be giving here down below:

Hardcore:
Hardcore makes it harder to win ofcourse, the information about the weapons you've seen before are for NORMAL ONLY here is the information about this mode:

Guns:

AK-47: it basicly shoots all bullets in a fast row, although this one has 64 snowballs when starting and does not reload that fast. If there is no ammo left it has a delay of 60 seconds.

RPG: AKA rocket launcher, it shoots a rocket with a tnt explosion which is very powerfull but you start with 1 rocket and it has a delay of 1 minute

W1200: basicly a shotgun, shoots 3 snowballs per shot, it starts with 15 snowballs and has a reload time of 20 seconds.

Those are the guns but now the other information, Like is there any difference in maps? Yes, if hardcore mode is voted there will be bombs aswell, but they do not belong to a team, after 1 minute of play time a few bombs will fal from the sky to make it more interesting.

Normal:

So in normal every gun is the same as simple as this:

AK-47: it basicly shoots all bullets in a fast row, although this one has 64 snowballs when starting and does not reload that fast. If there is no ammo left it has a delay of 40 seconds.

RPG: AKA rocket launcher, it shoots a rocket with a tnt explosion which is very powerfull but you start with 1 rocket and it has a delay of 30 seconds.

W1200: basicly a shotgun, shoots 5 snowballs per shot, it starts with 30 snowballs and has a reload time of 10 seconds.

Maps are normal and there are no bombs falling so this is just the normal mode of this game.

OverPowerd:

So overpowerd has really good items etc as we all know so here is all the information needed:

AK-47: it basicly shoots all bullets in a fast row, although this one has 128 snowballs when starting and does not reload that fast. If there is no ammo left it has a delay of 20 seconds.

RPG: AKA rocket launcher, it shoots a rocket with a tnt explosion which is very powerfull but you start with 2 rocket and it has a delay of 15 seconds.

W1200: basicly a shotgun, shoots 10 snowballs per shot, it starts with 60 snowballs and has a reload time of 5 seconds.

Will the map change? Not exactly, there will be bombs and grenates aswell which you can use, every person will start with 2 bombs and 3 grenates fopr the whole game.

Note: to vote for these types you need Emerald+ (Maybe only obsidian because they do not have much other features then emerald but that's up to you guys. :) )

Maps:

Can you vote for maps aswell? Yes. it requires lapiz+ rank to vote for maps.

And I've got a few ideas for maps too,

City: a city that is mostly broken with a few buildings which you can hide in. few streets and broken cars around too.

Construction: Construction place which is meant to be the map that is going high into the air with buildings.

fortress: the only map underground which is kind of a maze but not too much, all kind of spaces to hide and kill your enemy.

And hopefully cubecraft can make more maps themselfs.

More vote options:

This was a bit unclear to people because they did not know how to win etc but don't worry here are the different modes you can play with.

team DeathMatch: probably the most populair gamemode in call of duty itself, rules are simple: you got 2(4 or 6) teams and they need to kill each other and the team that has the most kills, wins.

Capture the flag: I know, paintball has the same gamemode but I wanted to add this because in this game it will be really awesome.
You win by capturing the fag the most in the remaining time.

Retrieval: players are split into two teams, one attacking and one defending team. The attacking team's objective is to steal either objective A or B and deliver it back to their spawn which the defending team is obviously trying to prevent. After a few rounds, teams are switched and the game continues. The first team to win a certain amount of rounds, wins the whole game.

People will wait just as in skywars eggwars in a glass, if retrieval is chosen you have an item ( a paper with the text "choose rounds" will appear and stone+ can vote for it, you can choose between 3, 5 and 9 rounds)

Note: these vote options are for stone+ due to the fact that it is not fair to randomize it and voting for ranks only doesnt matter at all if you'd do a random vote.

Single Player:

Ofcourse my minigame has a single player mode where "DeathMatch will appear in.

Deathmatch is exactly the same as team deathmatch but this time it's more free for all.

Every vote option from above will be in deathmatch, I mean ofcourse normal hardcore and OP.

I understand that this sounds too less for single player but believe me this is fine ;)

The final vote option:
So if you read this thread well you'd notice that 1 thing is unclear now: the times of the games.

I thought this might be a good idea for obsidian rankers to vote for.

On a paper in your inventory will appear just before the game starts. It has 4 options:

5 minutes
10 minutes
15 minutes

So 15 minutes might be long but people can leave if they want to.

Obsidian+ to vote

How to vote:
All the info about the ranks are above.
When entering this game there will appear a clock on your inventory which will show you this:

Games: hardcore normal OP
Maps: All the existing maps
GameMode: team deathmatch capture the flag etc.

In your inventory before the game starts and you're in the glass you see the paper with times.

Achievements:

So the only thing that we miss now are achievements so let's start.

First kill: 20 EXP 2 points

100 kills: 100 EXP 400 points

1000 kills: 500 EXP 1000 points

10000 kills: 1500 EXP 15000 points

capture 10 flags: 500 EXP 1400 points

capture 100 flags: 5000 EXP 14000 points

Fire a rocket from your rocket launcher 5 times in 1 game: 350 EXP 300 points

Kill 5 people in 1 game: 750 EXP 1000 points

Bring objective A to your spawn 3 times in a game: 1000 EXP 3000 points

Win team deathmatch 100 times: 1000 EXP 1500 points

win capture the flag 100 times: 1000 EXP 1600 points

win retrieval 100 times: 1300 EXP 1800 points

Win 100 times in single player: 2000 EXP 1500 points

100 kills (single player): 100 EXP 400 points
1000 kills (single player): 500 EXP 1000 points
10000 kills (singe player): 1500 EXP 15000 points

If you think my thread misses something or aren't you happy with the achivements or anything else, please let me know.

-MegaCoin

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
sirpickle1966 wrote on Reesle's profile.
what is in thew weekly shop rn
Top Bottom