Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CoolGamer003

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2019
Psv jo19
Maybe cubecraft can do a big change maps in solo skywars,

make a thread or announcement, and ask people in the discord which map can be deleted and replace for a great new map,

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I agree, but they have to build these maps and that is going to take some time. I know some designers are working on that, an I think that there will be some new maps in the near future. Also with the summer update they are probably going to bring some summer maps to play.

Créxlly

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
I agree, Playing with old maps for more than 6 months, and every two month adding one or two maps is boring.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
"every month 6 new maps" You really consider that designers are fully displayed on doing map building projects? They have to handle more projects that are more rellevant than maps for the server minigames. Every month is impossible as I stated before due to the other projects outgoing. Hope you can understant that they are busy and they are not robots who are fully displayed on making maps for the server :p

Créxlly

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
I know that and you have over 5 designers

"every month 6 new maps" You really consider that designers are fully displayed on doing map building projects? They have to handle more projects that are more rellevant than maps for the server minigames. Every month is impossible as I stated before due to the other projects outgoing. Hope you can understant that they are busy and they are not robots who are fully displayed on making maps for the server :p

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Maybe cubecraft can do a big change maps in solo skywars,

make a thread or announcement, and ask people in the discord which map can be deleted and replace for a great new map,
Hey, so (un)fortunately the Designer team mainly focusses on Minecraft Bedrock's Marketplace as it's quite a profitable platform for our content. Though, I believe there's been a map update not too long ago for both Java as Bedrock. If you or anyone else you know wants to contribute to future map updates, they can always head over to the map submission subforum to submit their own, self-made maps!

Aside from this, this is not generally how suggestions work. You can't just say "new maps". You should give ideas for themes for future maps (for instance, Japanese, ocean, swamp, etc.), maybe even include images for future maps (for example, images of Japanese buildings, ocean temples, swamp monsters, etc.)

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Skywars can use some maps but other games can use maps too. Bedrock however is in need of maps right now. If you want more skywars maps you can always make some of your own and upload it in map submissions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom