Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 19, 2018
I think it would be fair is you could get fireworks from lucky blocks as you also can get an elytra so you can give yourself a little boost while flying with the elytra

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be fair is you could get fireworks from lucky blocks as you also can get an elytra so you can give yourself a little boost while flying with the elytra
That would get abused alot, but won't be possible since the server is running on 1.9, and the boosters weren't a thing on that update :/

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
That would get abused alot
I think you mean the word "used".
It's literally what the elytra's are supposed to be used for.

To add this as a feature, there needs to be two things: Cube needs to update to a minimal of 1.11.2, and they should give you fireworks that actually damage you as you use them with your elytra. That'd be the way to make it a bit of a risk to use, but still be a cool option to have.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

To add this as a feature, there needs to be two things: Cube needs to update to a minimal of 1.11.2, and they should give you fireworks that actually damage you as you use them with your elytra. That'd be the way to make it a bit of a risk to use, but still be a cool option to have.
That's a smart idea! If that would be added, I'd like it! Would be a little bit like an ender pearl

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

if we got fireworks so ppl want to run if they have low of hp or camp in the sky
That's why I like the idea from Gainfullterror

Reactions: Dutudy
Feb 19, 2018

yeah, you take like 2 hearts for a getaway if you on low health, then they should also put a cooldown on it per use and a set time you need to fly before you can use a firework

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
That would be abused image someone knocks you in the void you still can survive if you use that rocket
People have done that with the shield wand too /shrug

It's unlikely that someone is going to be lucky enough to get fireworks AND an elytra AND think to use it to get back to the top of the map. If they do, that's just smart on their part since they're using their tools effectively.

Reactions: SanCookie

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
People have done that with the shield wand too /shrug

It's unlikely that someone is going to be lucky enough to get fireworks AND an elytra AND think to use it to get back to the top of the map. If they do, that's just smart on their part since they're using their tools effectively.
When you use the shield you most likely instantly die because of the fall damage, and using an item that most people where automaticly isn't that smart... I too can say add elytra too skywars and it's unlikely that someone is going to be that lucky to get it... No it's OP and you don't really need it.. You already can survive from getting in the void with a normal elytra..

F

Facelurite

Elytras with fireworks aren’t a great idea unless you made a plugin where the firework deals 8 hearts if damage regardless of armour.

I would not want someone flying near the coud just to boost back up again. Remember, elytra + fireworks are better for transport.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom