Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ye or nah

• Total voters

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Archer kit:
Reduce it's arrows upon spawn to 5 but when below 5 arrows, you get an arrow every 3 seconds, this is a simple fix to bow spamming :)

Sommoner kit:
Change the mob AI to stay nearer the player because the y always seem to run away :(

Viper kit:
I haven't actually seen this being used yet because it's just so incredibly weak, it doesn't fit in Blockwars anyway so it should go because it is just a bit of a troll kit.

Medic kit:
I would love to be able to use this kit effectively but it's very weak right now so here a propose to change it to be like this

Wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
1 splash health potion every 15 seconds
Permanent regeneration 1 effect ( it is a medic after all )
Golden chestplate (this would show that it's a medic)

Tank kit:
It sucks and the update made it worse so here's a better solution.

Wooden pickaxe
Bow
1 arrow
Iron chestplate
Iron boots
No slowness effect

Warrior kit:
Give it it's boots back, it looks really ugly without it.

New kit ideas:

Horserider
@Mecha_San
Can be bought in the shop for: 750 points with saddle icon
Wooden sword
No pickaxe
Bow
3 arrows
Horserider ability with saddle icon, spawn a horse for 25 seconds and a 75 second cooldown.
Leather leggings

The horse stats:
Immune to arrows (so your horse doesn't get sniped by some bully or archer)
20 HP
speed of about 11 ( this normally ranges from 5 to 15 in horses)
Jump of 2.5 blocks

Scout
Bought in the shop for 500 points
Wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
Bow
1 arrow
Speed 1 effect
Jump boost 1 effect ( it can't do 2 block jumps but makes playing with it unique )
1 arrow from each kill with a 10 second delay with no max
Chain boots

Vampire
Bought in the shop for
wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
Bloodthirsty ability, shown with a Redstone piece: Get one every 3 kills instead of on a timer, instantly regain 3 hearts of health with regen 1 for 5 seconds but lose 4 hp of maximum health ( basically a -1 health boost effect so you only have 8 hearts of maximum health the first time) This can be used again every time you get another 3 kills, a good offensive kit to survive longer
Leather chestplate
Leather boots

Frost queen ( not sure about a name and its probably not but nice idea)
Wooden pickaxe
Frost staff that you can use every 10 seconds to freeze a player for 3 seconds( drops them to the ground and applies slowness or something and would be a stick icon)
Freeze area of about 5 blocks when you die that freezes all enemies for 5 second and turns the ground to ice as a cool effect

Clone
Bought in the shop for 2500 points
Wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
Bow
3 arrows
Leather chestplate
Golden boots
This is a bit complicated but I really like the idea
So when you spawn you are given the Split ability ( not sure what item ) that can be used 10 seconds or later after you spawn that leaves a clone of you where you leave it, this would have the username of something like "evil twin" instead of your own name so people dont get confused. This clone is completely still and does nothing, it has 20 HP and can take damage from the other team but not take knockback, once this clone dies, you will have to use the split ability to get another one that will spawn right where you leave it again.

When your clone has been down for at least 10 seconds, you get a switch ability, (not sure what item again ) if there are no blocks in the way between you and the clone, you can swap with them, so the clone will be where you were before and you will be back where you left the clone before.

This move wont be instant, a purple beam thing would move at about 10 blocks a second to the clone but while its moving, you will be frozen so you can't abuse it too much, once it gets to the clone you get teleported there and the clone there disappears.

Tactical
Can be bought for 500 points
Wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
Button bomb ability ( a stone button icon ) a button you get to place on a player placed block that will explode a single block with a 3 second timer, first turning it green, then yellow, then orange, before it explodes, this would come back every 10 seconds to use again, very useful when its hard to mine into defences without them attacking you.
Leather chestplate
Leather leggings
Leather boots

Decoy ( pretty similar the clone one )
Can be bought for 750 points
Wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
Decoy ability ( rotten flesh icon ) spawn a decoy with your skin and armour for 10 seconds with the name tag of "decoy" this cannot take damage and will disappear after 10 seconds to trick your enemies to where you are, and if you have the flag it will be glowing too.
Leather chestplate
Leather Leggings
Leather boots

Rocketeer / leaper
Can be bought for 600 points in the shop
Wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
Rocket / leap ability ( fire or feather icon ) jumped you up about 5 blocks with a 5 second charge time ( if you are hit in this time the timer is reset ) this cannot be used if you have the flag
Golden boots

Trapper
Can be bought for 350 points in the shop
Wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
Can see all trap blocks placed
Trap wand ( wooden hoe ) cool down 15 seconds, converts the player placed block into a trap block for their team

Hacker
Wooden sword
No pickaxe
Leather boots
Spawns in the enemies spawn point with + 15 seconds to respawn time, during the time, it will come up with a message in the middle of the screen that you are hacking the respawn point, you cannot start the game with this or use it in the first 2 minutes, it wont be available then.

I would love some of these to be implemented, especially the current kit changes.
Tell me some of your ideas in the comments!!!

(lol no one notice that this is a clone of another post that I did 4 months ago plz lol xd)

C

Cutee

Lumberjacker- Stone Axe, leather chestplate, wooden pickaxe.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Archer kit:
Reduce it's arrows upon spawn to 5 but when below 5 arrows, you get an arrow every 3 seconds, this is a simple fix to bow spamming :)

Sommoner kit:
Change the mob AI to stay nearer the player because the y always seem to run away :(

Viper kit:
I haven't actually seen this being used yet because it's just so incredibly weak, it doesn't fit in Blockwars anyway so it should go because it is just a bit of a troll kit.

Medic kit:
I would love to be able to use this kit effectively but it's very weak right now so here a propose to change it to be like this

Wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
1 splash health potion every 15 seconds
Permanent regeneration 1 effect ( it is a medic after all )
Golden chestplate (this would show that it's a medic)

Tank kit:
It sucks and the update made it worse so here's a better solution.

Wooden pickaxe
Bow
1 arrow
Iron chestplate
Iron boots
No slowness effect

Warrior kit:
Give it it's boots back, it looks really ugly without it.

New kit ideas:

Horserider
@Mecha_San
Can be bought in the shop for: 750 points with saddle icon
Wooden sword
No pickaxe
Bow
3 arrows
Horserider ability with saddle icon, spawn a horse for 25 seconds and a 75 second cooldown.
Leather leggings

The horse stats:
Immune to arrows (so your horse doesn't get sniped by some bully or archer)
20 HP
speed of about 11 ( this normally ranges from 5 to 15 in horses)
Jump of 2.5 blocks

Scout
Bought in the shop for 500 points
Wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
Bow
1 arrow
Speed 1 effect
Jump boost 1 effect ( it can't do 2 block jumps but makes playing with it unique )
1 arrow from each kill with a 10 second delay with no max
Chain boots

Vampire
Bought in the shop for
wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
Bloodthirsty ability, shown with a Redstone piece: Get one every 3 kills instead of on a timer, instantly regain 3 hearts of health with regen 1 for 5 seconds but lose 4 hp of maximum health ( basically a -1 health boost effect so you only have 8 hearts of maximum health the first time) This can be used again every time you get another 3 kills, a good offensive kit to survive longer
Leather chestplate
Leather boots

Frost queen ( not sure about a name and its probably not but nice idea)
Wooden pickaxe
Frost staff that you can use every 10 seconds to freeze a player for 3 seconds( drops them to the ground and applies slowness or something and would be a stick icon)
Freeze area of about 5 blocks when you die that freezes all enemies for 5 second and turns the ground to ice as a cool effect

Clone
Bought in the shop for 2500 points
Wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
Bow
3 arrows
Leather chestplate
Golden boots
This is a bit complicated but I really like the idea
So when you spawn you are given the Split ability ( not sure what item ) that can be used 10 seconds or later after you spawn that leaves a clone of you where you leave it, this would have the username of something like "evil twin" instead of your own name so people dont get confused. This clone is completely still and does nothing, it has 20 HP and can take damage from the other team but not take knockback, once this clone dies, you will have to use the split ability to get another one that will spawn right where you leave it again.

When your clone has been down for at least 10 seconds, you get a switch ability, (not sure what item again ) if there are no blocks in the way between you and the clone, you can swap with them, so the clone will be where you were before and you will be back where you left the clone before.

This move wont be instant, a purple beam thing would move at about 10 blocks a second to the clone but while its moving, you will be frozen so you can't abuse it too much, once it gets to the clone you get teleported there and the clone there disappears.

Tactical
Can be bought for 500 points
Wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
Button bomb ability ( a stone button icon ) a button you get to place on a player placed block that will explode a single block with a 3 second timer, first turning it green, then yellow, then orange, before it explodes, this would come back every 10 seconds to use again, very useful when its hard to mine into defences without them attacking you.
Leather chestplate
Leather leggings
Leather boots

Decoy ( pretty similar the clone one )
Can be bought for 750 points
Wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
Decoy ability ( rotten flesh icon ) spawn a decoy with your skin and armour for 10 seconds with the name tag of "decoy" this cannot take damage and will disappear after 10 seconds to trick your enemies to where you are, and if you have the flag it will be glowing too.
Leather chestplate
Leather Leggings
Leather boots

Rocketeer / leaper
Can be bought for 600 points in the shop
Wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
Rocket / leap ability ( fire or feather icon ) jumped you up about 5 blocks with a 5 second charge time ( if you are hit in this time the timer is reset ) this cannot be used if you have the flag
Golden boots

Trapper
Can be bought for 350 points in the shop
Wooden sword
Wooden pickaxe
Can see all trap blocks placed
Trap wand ( wooden hoe ) cool down 15 seconds, converts the player placed block into a trap block for their team

Hacker
Wooden sword
No pickaxe
Leather boots
Spawns in the enemies spawn point with + 15 seconds to respawn time, during the time, it will come up with a message in the middle of the screen that you are hacking the respawn point, you cannot start the game with this or use it in the first 2 minutes, it wont be available then.

I would love some of these to be implemented, especially the current kit changes.
Tell me some of your ideas in the comments!!!

(lol no one notice that this is a clone of another post that I did 4 months ago plz lol xd)
I actually think the tank kit is great as it is, it doesn’t need change.
I like the idea of horserider but it seems to be too OP, 25 seconds can be enough to travel from one flag to another and then capture with anyone being able to catch up to you. (Unless there was someone else also riding a horse but fighting while riding is extremely hard)
I love the idea about the Ice Queen kit, maybe it could be called Ice Wizard? Or Witch? And change staff to sceptre (It sounds better).
The clone kit seems to be great to capture flags, and that would be extremely OP. Imagine placing a clone next to your flag then go ahead and take the enemy flag (By then I’m sure the 10 seconds would’ve already passed) and then switch places with your clone and capture instantly. Quite OP isn’t it? I think the clone shouldn’t be able to be placed in an area of 20x20 near the flag, to prevent these kind of unfair tactics.
The Decoy kit sounds a little bit unnecessary in my opinion.
The leaper charge time should be 10 seconds, 5 seconds is too short.
The Hacker seems way out of the idea of Block Wars it sounds fun and all but it’s just out of place.
Here are some other kit ideas:
  • Infiltrator: (Credit: @MrGrumpyCheese) Leather chestplate and leggings, wooden sword and pickaxe, 3 chorus fruit. It would be represented on the store by a chorus fruit and it would cost 900 points.
The whole idea of this kit is to walk up to a wall and eat a chorus fruit for a chance to be teleported onto the other side. A chorus fruits teleports players +/- 8 blocks in each of the 3 axis, so its range isn't unfairly large (nor is it so small that the player can accurately predict where they're most likely to end up).
  • Viking: Leather chestplate, wooden pickaxe and a stone axe. It would be represented on the kit menu by a stone axe, and it would cost 1000 points.
  • Pyromaniac: Infinite fire resistance, orange leather helmet and boots (fire protection 2) and blaze wand (fire aspect 2). It would be represented on the kit menu by an enchanted blaze rod, it would cost 900 points.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom