Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a realistic idea? Would you use your points to get it?

• Total voters

sophia40

Mar 29, 2014
Ok we all love tank. Well everyone who has it loves it but sometimes we get diamond armor them we are walking around looking awesome in our iron armor but we have these little diamond boots or something that ruins the iron style. I think that there should be a tank lvl 4! It would be even more awesome! Diamond armor every time. Sure it would be a little op but it would be like 1,200 points or something. If you are thinking "woah, thats way to op!" then keep on reading. If you love the iron style but you think diamond is to op to pay for then maybe tank lvl.4 could be enchanted iron armor. Maybe protection 1 or 2 iron armor? If this kit is added those diamond boots will not even have a chase to beat the cool, shiny look of your enchanted iron armor. Thanks for your time. if you don't like my idea then tell me why and how i could fix it.

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
Tank level 2 is full diamond armour, as the levels goes up it corresponds with the donor rank. For example, iron rank = level 2 Lapis rank = level 3 and so fourth.

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
Tank level 2 is full diamond armour, as the levels goes up it corresponds with the donor rank. For example, iron rank = level 2 Lapis rank = level 3 and so fourth.
Pretty sure she's talking about SkyWars.

For the rest, full diamond is way too OP. It'd be impossible to get better armor after that. I can live with it if it comes with a swordsman lvl. 4. (Sharp 5 diamond?)

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
Pretty sure she's talking about SkyWars.

For the rest, full diamond is way too OP. It'd be impossible to get better armor after that. I can live with it if it comes with a swordsman lvl. 4. (Sharp 5 diamond?)
ahhh ok, my bad. :D

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
TOO OP
th.jpg
:D xD

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I don't like the idea. Depending on your island chest, iron armour is op already. Giving people full enchanted iron armour would be way too OP and for 1200 points? to people like me, with crazy farms on skyblock, 1200 points is next to nothing at all. If something like this was to ever be implemented, it should only be allowed in certain lobbies with other OP kits, although i think there should be an archer II kit, with power and 10 arrows, rather than only 5 arrows ^.-

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
I don't like the idea. Depending on your island chest, iron armour is op already. Giving people full enchanted iron armour would be way too OP and for 1200 points? to people like me, with crazy farms on skyblock, 1200 points is next to nothing at all. If something like this was to ever be implemented, it should only be allowed in certain lobbies with other OP kits, although i think there should be an archer II kit, with power and 10 arrows, rather than only 5 arrows ^.-

I like the idea.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom