Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snowwyyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2020
681
742
174
21
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
The server recently realised a new kit system which has been implemented in the 3 most popular games: Skywars and Eggwars.
What about the same kit system on other games such like my favorite game Lucky Islands?
Why?
Because I sometimes enter a game when there's only 2 seconds left to start the game, I lag a bit because of my poor connection so I won't have enough time at all to select the kit.
Hope it gets added.
 

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
266
306
69
Hi!
The server recently realised a new kit system which has been implemented in the 3 most popular games: Skywars and Eggwars.
What about the same kit system on other games such like my favorite game Lucky Islands?
Why?
Because I sometimes enter a game when there's only 2 seconds left to start the game, I lag a bit because of my poor connection so I won't have enough time at all to select the kit.
Hope it gets added.
id love to see this for all gamemodes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Snowwyyy
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom