Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
I was thinking that it would be cool to have a new map on Kit-pvp. I had some ideas and thought i should share it with you guys and see what you guys think of them. The first map that I thought would be completely cool was a nether map. The other idea i had was a big cave system with mines.

so let me know what you guys think and please like this.

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
Nah i want you guys to give me your oppinion on the ideas.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Nice ideas, about a cave map and nether, but it can't be too favourable to one class, you have to think about all the kits. Nether, with all the lava, would make it too easy for the pyro type class (fire resistance). The mines, might be a little restricting on space for the horsemen class. But keep suggesting :)

Reactions: gwenplaysmc

Veronica Crespo

Apr 15, 2014
Psychotic Land
Nice ideas, about a cave map and nether, but it can't be too favourable to one class, you have to think about all the kits. Nether, with all the lava, would make it too easy for the pyro type class (fire resistance). The mines, might be a little restricting on space for the horsemen class. But keep suggesting :)
Agreed

gwenplaysmc

Feb 19, 2014
The Future
Yep. Agreed. :)

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
sorry guys im new to this XD this is embarising im like the only 1 who put this in the wrong spot XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom