Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add Gladiator?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I think this would be pretty OP. Personally I would not like this kit to be added. Maybe make it a pair of chain boots instead of an iron chestplate because the sword and potion are the main reason this is op.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

DPoule

Dec 4, 2017
I think this is a good kit with that strenght pot and a iron chestplate but if you add also a iron sword i think that it is to op than. I would think that a stone sword less op is :)

__KrlosNR

Oct 7, 2017
I honestly do not see it very well because you have to think how it would be in the different ways of skywars. For example in Basic this would be very op and that a diamond rank or higher have it and only vote basic games and choose this kit has the game won. For this and other reasons, it is not a good idea for me. At least put it at a good price or gratias for everyone to have it but still will remain very op.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
I'd rather prefer it to be a gold chestplate, chain boots a possible stone or wooden sword and the potion I'm not so sure about. But personally this is the armour type when I think of gladiators.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Bedankt voor alles cookie, ik wens je veel succes in de toekomst :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future Soul
Top Bottom