Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You think that the kB that is being trialed should be added to all games or just certain ones

  • I think the new KB should be added to all gameodes

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I thing it should be added to only certain games

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I think the new kB idea should NOT be implemented to any games

    Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .

Ko7a

Well-Known Member
Nov 22, 2020
113
117
119
20
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
To be honest, I think it should be added to all games because if you want to play a different PVP game mode that doesn't have it, it would just feel weird and you would have to get used to it again, which will be very annoying.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Top Bottom