Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Hello. Today i have a suggestion.I was thinking that you add an item that puts you in a random game of what you where playing.

Item
- If your in a game lets say team skywars with kits and abilities. You get this item in you invetory that brings you in another game of skywars teams with kits and abilities.

Pros
-If your playing and you die you can go in a game faster.
-Wastes less time

Cons
-When you use the item you dont know what map/teams of how many players your going into.

Altough you could add a map selector in it so you know what map your going. The map selector has the same maps and player count ass if you where in the lobby looking at the sign.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd like to see this. You get an item in your inventory when you're dead and if you right click on it, you come in a map selection and there you can see all the available maps and you can see how many players there are in that map.

Reactions: D0RIAN and Maaarijn

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
I like this idea , but it's exactly the same as the armorstand in the lobby but it will be faster to join . So +1

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
That isn't possible due to players going into Minecraft's spectator mode after dying. You can't really give items to players when they're in that mode.
In other servers they simply make players invisible and allow them to fly. That way they can get items into their Hotbar that allow them to enter other games faster.

But what we could do is send a chat message if a player wants to join another game or players could press a button (For example F) and then get teleported to another game. I do like your idea and I definitely support it.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
when you're dead and if you right click on it, you come in a map selection and there you can see all the available maps and you can see how many players there are in that map.
That'd ruin the idea of the thousands, only accessable by donors.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Good idea, it should be a perk for donators. Though, for which rank? Diamond+?
The same ranks as the ones that can access the armour stand, all of them.

However if this feature were to be added I think it should just work exactly like the armour stand. You either get thrown into a random map, or get the ability to choose one if you have donated to the server.

Could also just be a command you type in instead of /hub really, as stated before, since the dead players get put into spectator mode I dont think its possible to give a clickable item to the dead players, unless cube has some weird magic up their sleeve. Maybe /AS (ArmourStand) could do the trick? Could also work in lobbies? :P

The more I think about this the more I do start to think this should be donator only... weird :D

Reactions: MClicious and Ducky

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Good Idea, I think it has been suggested in the past. I'd like to see this as it makes games a lot quicker and more enjoyable to play.

EDIT: ADD TO ALL GAMEMODES :)

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
You mean what Hypixel has too? I think its a good idea cause it saves some time walking through the lobby. The armorstand in the lobby does exactly the same so I dont see a reason to not add it.
Well as i said if your in an eggwars game and you got eliminated i see a use.

And yes i got the idea from hypixel and mineplex.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Are you suggesting a "play again item"
One similar to Hypixel
I would use this item. It would be quicker to get in the game.
Also, I think the reason for Cons are invalid. The Pros outwieght the cons by a lot
If Cubecraft made this only available to ranks I would most definitely buy a rank! (plz don't do this Cubecraft)
+1 for "play again item"

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Are you suggesting a "play again item"
One similar to Hypixel
I would use this item. It would be quicker to get in the game.
Also, I think the reason for Cons are invalid. The Pros outwieght the cons by a lot
If Cubecraft made this only available to ranks I would most definitely buy a rank! (plz don't do this Cubecraft)
+1 for "play again item"
Thanks i wouldnt want it to be a premium featuter aswell

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Top Bottom