Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
People are complaining about the hulk kit being to op and that's kind of true. So I was thinking about you didn't get a strength I potion but instead you got a paper that gives the strongest weapon in your inventory (when right clicked) a sharpness 2 buff for 10 seconds. this can be used 3 times (or more depends on what the developers think). And just for when you don't yet understand this: Let's say that you have a sharpness 1 stone axe and a diamond pick in your inventory, 'the strongest weapon will get that sharpness 2 buff' and that's in this case the sharpness 1 stone axe, So this axe gets sharpness 3 for 10 seconds.

I Hope you like this idea.
Thx For reading!

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
Too complicated to code... Why not just change the potion Strength 2 for a Strength 1?
It is strength 1 right now but It lasts for 3 min and 30% extra damage is like a Sharpness 4 a sword and that's in normal teamskywars a really op thing. I guess they could nerf it to 1 min.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom