Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Saratoz

Aug 13, 2019
Sweden
Today i played SkyWars and tough What if you customise and mix with the map?

i want to create a gamemode were you could make your own map, customise the drops in the chests and play with friends! If the staff team wants to do this idea i have some tips you can use ( Design ) The lobby you spawn in should be like the make your own duel kit Lobby and one npc you can customise the chest loot, make s gui with a chest in and it says ”Chest Loot” Click here to customise. And another npc somewhere in the spawn that has a gui With a Grass blockthat says ” Map options ” thats Open a gui with a lot of the maps from SkyWars and it says ( Map name ) Left click to play and right click to customise. And when you right click you spawn the Map and you get tped with creative and an torch and of you right click on the torch you get tped to the spawn and the Map is saved and you have another npc at the spawn that says ”Saved worlds” and it opens an gui and have 5 maps that have been customised if you right click you delete the Map and if you left click you play it ( you have to have a party to play )

And that was everything Customise the chest loot and play with friends!

Last edited:
Reactions: Technosword

Saratoz

Aug 13, 2019
Sweden
Thats wrong, when you create a thread, you can still add a poll.

Also, nice idea :)
But i don't think the staff team has the time to create such a gamemode,
I dont think time is the problem... it would be the lagg it causes with such a High amount of servers and blocks...

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Private games have been suggested many times and this takes it a step further. I’m going to have to think about this, I’m undecided...

Reactions: Saratoz

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I disagree with you. If you mean to make a custom game, this idea was suggested too many times before. Besides that, you can build your map & submit it in the "Map Submission" category. I think this idea is kind of messy and illogical.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I'm a little confused but get it at the same time. It's a good idea just needs to be explained more and have a purpose of the game. Probably won't be a priorty for cube right now but if the idea gets popular then they will start thinking of stuff.

Reactions: Saratoz
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom