Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes I agree with this idea they should really add it!

• No I do not agree with this! It's they're fault they got banned in the first place.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I'll say yes I mean I also got banned in those Famous servers after all.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No they can just get new minecraft accounts and start playing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I would add this if I were all these people.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I suggest you guys not to add this. This is ridiculous!

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

BeastyIsPvp

Apr 5, 2017
Philippines
I suggest " Cubecraft " to make a new game thats called Murder Mystery and Hide and Seek
Some of you may say that's already Very Common in Hypixel and Mineplex. Yes you are correct but for those who thinks like me other people are banned in those servers for what reason : Getting Scammed , Account got hacked ( many times ) , Perm Ban for hacking. Like my other friends they have been " Scammed " so they couldn't get to the popular servers except for cubecraft . So I decided to make this suggestion not only for my friends but for everyone that has been banned in these " Popular Servers " that has Murder Mystery , Hide and Seek. I think CubeCraft should really add this game mode for everyone to have fun including me and my friends for we could play together. But my friends told me that : Hey dude I already got bored in Egg wars / Sky Wars / SG / Arcade / and other game modes. So I decided that it's time to add new game modes.

Make this choice for everyone not only for yourself.

Thea77661

Jun 5, 2016
Sweden
I suggest " Cubecraft " to make a new game thats called Murder Mystery and Hide and Seek
Some of you may say that's already
Very Common in Hypixel and Mineplex. Yes you are correct but for those who thinks like me other people are banned in those servers for what reason : Getting Scammed , Account got hacked ( many times ) , Perm Ban for hacking. Like my other friends they have been " Scammed " so they couldn't get to the popular servers except for cubecraft . So I decided to make this suggestion not only for my friends but for everyone that has been banned in these " Popular Servers " that has Murder Mystery , Hide and Seek. I think CubeCraft should really add this game mode for everyone to have fun including me and my friends for we could play together. But my friends told me that : Hey dude I already got bored in Egg wars / Sky Wars / SG / Arcade / and other game modes. So I decided that it's time to add new game modes.

This is not a good enough reason for CubeCraft to add these games. 1. Murder Mystery would be a rip off, Hide and Seek - fine its an old popular game that lots of people love so no comments on that. 2. Brining up the reason that you or your friends got banned on another server who's got these games and therefor you want CubeCraft to add this just makes this suggestion bad.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Murder Mystery and Hide and Seek
Murder Mystery:
I've always wanted a game like this on the server, but unfortunately, another server already has a game like this and as you may know, we have original games on our network. This could be a possibility if we change a few things about the game that make it different and somewhat have original idea.

Hide and Seek:
Hide and Seek was a great Arcade game to play. Unfortunately, the game is broken since 1.9, as the codes were incompatible with the Minecraft version. At least, that is what I was told. I give the Staff Team time and trust and hope Hide and Seek will return bigger and better than ever before.

Reactions: Twania

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Some of you may say that's already Very Common in Hypixel and Mineplex. Yes you are correct but for those who thinks like me other people are banned in those servers for what reason : Getting Scammed , Account got hacked ( many times ) , Perm Ban for hacking. Like my other friends they have been " Scammed " so they couldn't get to the popular servers except for cubecraft . So I decided to make this suggestion not only for my friends but for everyone that has been banned in these " Popular Servers " that has Murder Mystery , Hide and Seek. I think CubeCraft should really add this game mode for everyone to have fun including me and my friends for we could play together. But my friends told me that : Hey dude I already got bored in Egg wars / Sky Wars / SG / Arcade / and other game modes. So I decided that it's time to add new game modes.

I don't get what your trying to suggest.
2 games are already on different servers and straight copying is definitely not a good idea.

Reactions: Thea77661

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Murder Mystery:
I've always wanted a game like this on the server, but unfortunately, another server already has a game like this and as you may know, we have original games on our network. This could be a possibility if we change a few things about the game that make it different and somewhat have original idea.

Hide and Seek:
Hide and Seek was a great Arcade game to play. Unfortunately, the game is broken since 1.9, as the codes were incompatible with the Minecraft version. At least, that is what I was told. I give the Staff Team time and trust and hope Hide and Seek will return bigger and better than ever before.

Almost anything we have is not original
@DYD. say that because its not true
(DYD apologie in advance for disturbing you)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hypixel Network

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Even though if Murder Mystery is added into CubeCraft it won't make Hypixel players flock to CubeCraft if they don't make impressive changes. This is exactly the case with EggWars, they made tons of changes to it so it was popular.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Even though if Murder Mystery is added into CubeCraft it won't make Hypixel players flock to CubeCraft if they don't make impressive changes. This is exactly the case with EggWars, they made tons of changes to it so it was popular.
Murder Mystery mega version 50 players 2 murderers and 3 detectives

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom