Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrColio

Sep 5, 2019
Ok, i think everyone agrees that the 4 standard cubecraft bedrock minigames are getting kinda boring so here are some of my new gamemodes idea and how to improve current gamemodes

-----New Gamemode Ideas-----

⚫UHC - Really fun, slow paced, pvp gamemode that will 100% draw more ppl into the server (also no other bedrock servers have it)

⚫TNTRun - Really easy gamemode to configure and also really short and pretty fun (also could be a Minerware game thingy)

⚫Duels - Again, really easy to configure game, really easy rules and its a good way to test how good your PvP skills are.

---How to improve current gamemodes---

⚫Skywars - New kits, More maps, New enchanted items, also add Chaos Duos

⚫Eggwars - Again, New Kits, More maps, Add a chaos mode, make items cheaper

⚫Survival Games - Add Duos and Squads (for the love of god please do), More maps and gravestones like in Skywars ;)

⚫Minerware - Cant really improve this one, maybe more minigames?

Hope you guys like these suggestions and the Cubecraft server will take this post in consideration ;)

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
i would like to see TnTRun, and UHC in the first day everyone will play it, but later, anybody will play it, for that cubecraft delete Uhc in java. Duels i think it's a good idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom