Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Promidius

Jul 26, 2020
Somewhere
So i got a good gamemode in my head, what if people cant really build and can practise in a gamemode where u can choose> CONTEST or PRACTICE. That would be pretty good for starters to also learn how to build. I hope u also liked it.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
freebuild

sadcatblanket.png

• Wow
Reactions: Dreamer and Conea64

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
if you're suggesting free build, it wont fit the server and brings the same problems as build battle used to have; NSFW buildings. as @Fqbian. mentioned, you can go to singleplayer or something to build and practice.

Reactions: Fqbian.

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
Yeah, I really can't say I agree with this suggestion. The only benefit to building on a server instead of single player is the use of pluggins like worldedit which will most definitely not be put on CubeCraft for players to use. Otherwise you can just use singleplayer and record your screen if you want to share it with others. For the competition part, other servers that have games like this have major issues with NSFW buildings like others have mentioned, and it just seems so different from all of the current games on CubeCraft that I doubt it would ever have a large enough player base.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
if you're suggesting free build, it wont fit the server and brings the same problems as build battle used to have; NSFW buildings. as @Fqbian. mentioned, you can go to singleplayer or something to build and practice.

I mean, people can say NSFW things too. Doesn't mean we shouldn't have a chat either. That said, I don't see the need for creative here either.

Yeah, I really can't say I agree with this suggestion. The only benefit to building on a server instead of single player is the use of pluggins like worldedit which will most definitely not be put on CubeCraft for players to use.

World Edit is also available on singleplayer too. So yeah, even less reason to put it on here. Like, I wouldn't be against a creative world, but I also don't see the necessity for it. I'd rather have new and updated minigames.

Reactions: rezlang

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I mean, people can say NSFW things too. Doesn't mean we shouldn't have a chat either. That said, I don't see the need for creative here either.
true, but it could still be prevented by not adding this as a new gamemode. a chat is a huge need when playing multiplayer, while a gamemode is just meant for fun

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom