Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add it or not add it

• I vote to add it. (comment why)

• I vote not to add it. (comment why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi, dear reader! I hope you like this idea!
The gamemode would consist of 24 players, 6 players per team.
I will be using Z, T, S and Y as the classes or characters you can select.
---Maps---
The maps for Mob Battle (Or MB, from now) would be 140 blocks x 140 blocks. the corners would be of 20 blocks x 20 blocks for each team.
---Spawns---
There would be a spawner of soldiers on each base. "Soldiers" would be Skeletons, either with a bow or either with an iron sword, and they wouldn't attack the team they are from. Soldiers could be controlled by 1 or 2 classes that could control them with a number of items. T Could have 5 enderpearls. This enderpearls would be: 3 used to attack other teams, 1 to make them follow T and the remaining one to return to base. T would only control Soldiers of its own team and up to a radius of an undetermined number.
---Kits---
The most important thing of the gamemode.
Kits would be the mob it represents and the powers or items to represent him.
First, instead of having a Z head and a dyed armor, we would be invisible with particles set to "false" and the actual Z mob on our actual position.
Then, we would have up to 6 items that would be the character's personal things (Like bow for skeleton or a golden sword for the Pigmen).
For example, Z could have a bow that shoots 3 arrows, a leap ability, and a thunder-throwing ability with 30 sec cooldown, while T had a potion thrower wand, an ability to switch between the vision of a bat (The bat would last 30 seconds and then return to him) and T's vision and a wooden sword that dealt slowness II on hit.
Also, we could have a Ultimate Ability. Z could transform into a wither skeleton that has 300 health and can lead Soldiers, and S would shoot a line of lightnings up to 30 blocks in front of him that made 30 of damage each one.
---Modes---
Like Skywars Solo/Teams or Blockwars CTF/Core.
These could be the possible ones it had:
-Teams (This is the classic, every team kills enemies upon winning undetermined points)
-CTF (There would be 2 types of CTF. One with a banner in the middle, and the other would have 4 banners, one per team.)
-Domination (This one has a large explanation)
-Destroy The Core (Similar to Blockwars Core, without Overtime.)
-Domination-
Domination would have 4 special structures on random sites, the Dominators. This ones would have up to 700 of life and would change their color to the color that controls them. When starting map, The 4 Dominators would be white (Teams cannot be white). But to dominate them there are special things to take care off:
-Dominators, while neutral(white), are Hostile to everyone, but not to another neutral dominator.
-Dominators can be controlled. They have unique abilities different from the other Dominators.
For example, Dominator A could throw a barrage of fire arrows
-Once a team captures it, you have to first make the dominator be white again, and then change it to your color, like this:
-Starting Map: White->Enemy Color.
-After the Start: Enemy Color-> White-> Your Color.

So this is basically the idea! What you think of it?

---Events---
Brand new idea! Events!
Events are ocasional things that can happen once or more times in the same map, and also can make a team have a great advantage over the others. Let's see them!
-Thunder Storm-
This is a basic one. Arenas would have eventual storms. This would be boring, but the fact is that if a lightning hits a tree, or a wooden thing, it will basically crack it onto parts. Also, it could be made some wood parts could hit you, having a size, related to damage. The maximum damage a wood part could make you it's 9.
--Invasion--
This one would happen on fortress/villages/towns/cities arenas. A portal would open and a Pigmen army would appear through the map, attacking everybody, except neutral Dominators. If the portal took to long to destroy, then up to 20 Wither Skeletons (They only appear in pairs, so a maximum of 10 pairs) would appear to kill everybody, except the Pigmen and the neutral Dominators. Important: If Pigmen or Wither Skeletons destroy a team's Dominator, it will become Neutral. Also, if none of the wither skeletons is attacked in 2 minutes, 3 Withers would appear and kill everybody and transform the Dominators to Neutral (Neutral Dominators aren't attacked by Hostile Mobs).
---Ideas---
This idea, or ideas, were created by master minds who inspired me to create this ideas! Let's see the first one:

-CamBam300-
Post: this is kind of like barn brawl. But i dont mind this add, as cubecraft is lacking its ability to give us quality updates, so why not?
The idea is to make hostile mobs that attack everyone, but not other hostile mobs (Let's call them Savalings)
So for example, in a map of a giant destroyed castle, Savalings could be dead soldiers, who raise from their tombs to kill the alive.
Another example was also created by his post. It would be a giant barn, where cows, pigs, chickens, sheeps, donkeys, mules and horses attack you.

--

Last edited:

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I'll wait until you (hopefully) finish this thread, then vote. There isn't enough information to make a decision yet.

Reactions: Yakna

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi, dear reader! I hope you like this idea!
The gamemode would consist of 24 players, 6 players per team.
---Maps---
The maps for Mob Battle (Or MB, from now) would be 140 blocks x 140 blocks. the corners would be of 20 blocks x 20 blocks for each team.
---Spawns---
There would be a spawner of soldiers. "Soldiers" would be Skeletons, either with a bow or either with an iron sword, and they wouldn't attack the team they are from.
---Kits---
The most important thing of the gamemode.
Kits would be the mob it represents and the powers or items to represent him.
I will be using Z as the mob.
First, instead of having a Z head and a dyed armor, we would be invisible with particles set to "false" and the actual Z mob on our actual position.
Then, we would
I think there should be a PVE so I agree, but do you really know how small 20x20 is? Also that would leave 100 blocks in the middle ailes. Unless there will be more things in the center places, make the corners bigger, or make the map smaller. Or both...
Like the game idea though! :D
+1

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
this is kind of like barn brawl. But i dont mind this add, as cubecraft is lacking its ability to give us quality updates, so why not?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom