Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Apfellinox

Jan 13, 2022
I have a suggestion for a new mode on the Bedrock Edition Cubecraft Server. The mode should somehow be called Survival Battle or something and it is about spawning in solo mode to 20 on a Minecraft survival world and 20 minutes to farm items. Just like normal minecraft play, cut wood, go to a height, etc. After 20 minutes, PVP is turned on and you have to kill each other with your imagined things on a 100 by 100 by 100 arena. You can place things, dismantle, etc. as normal. For the balancing, I would say that in the preparation time, i.e. for the first 20 minutes, all players do not see each other except for his team. This mode would be in a duo with 11 teams, in a trio with 7 teams and in a squad with 5 teams. In the preparation time, the map should be unlimited in size so that you have a good chance of farming diamonds.

Pls Reply
Discord: APFEŁŁINOX#3442
Instagram: apfellinox_yt

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
This sounds similar to a game on another server I play on a different java server. I think this would be a good game for the server, I think there should be like a equal amount of space given per team though and after 20 minutes the barrier should go down and then you could fight. Just so that each team gets a equal space for the first 20 minutes. I also think that 20 minutes might be too long and maybe shorten it to 10 minutes.

Reactions: Apfellinox

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a suggestion for a new mode on the Bedrock Edition Cubecraft Server. The mode should somehow be called Survival Battle or something and it is about spawning in solo mode to 20 on a Minecraft survival world and 20 minutes to farm items. Just like normal minecraft play, cut wood, go to a height, etc. After 20 minutes, PVP is turned on and you have to kill each other with your imagined things on a 100 by 100 by 100 arena. You can place things, dismantle, etc. as normal. For the balancing, I would say that in the preparation time, i.e. for the first 20 minutes, all players do not see each other except for his team. This mode would be in a duo with 11 teams, in a trio with 7 teams and in a squad with 5 teams. In the preparation time, the map should be unlimited in size so that you have a good chance of farming diamonds.

Pls Reply
Discord: APFEŁŁINOX#3442
Instagram: apfellinox_yt
This must also be done for Java!

Reactions: Apfellinox

Apfellinox

Jan 13, 2022
This sounds similar to a game on another server I play on a different java server. I think this would be a good game for the server, I think there should be like a equal amount of space given per team though and after 20 minutes the barrier should go down and then you could fight. Just so that each team gets a equal space for the first 20 minutes. I also think that 20 minutes might be too long and maybe shorten it to 10 minutes.
Thats right. So this is just an idea and first when it should publish its on "Beta games" so there will be the feedback of the community.
I like this game mode and Cubecraft is the only good server for me right now and i think there will the gamemode boomi'n

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom