Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ITrueMartin

Jun 27, 2019
I have an idea for a new really big game mode for cubecraft. It's a sort of mmorpg style game. The basic premise would be players spawn in a starter village or island or whatever and go through a tutorial in which they decide which class to start of with which will change the type of loot they get later. After completing the tutorial and picking a class the player is now able to free roam this huge world with villages, acceptable quests, dungeons, bosses, secrets, PvP areas, rare loot and more. This game would be extremely unique to minigame servers like cubecraft and I recon would be very successful.

Please let me know what you think and add to my idea.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
this wouldnt fit cubecraft at all and take way too long to make. while it is an unique game, its a huge risk making something like this. besides, its basically just wynncraft but in cubecraft. its a no from me

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
RPG games take up a lot of time for developers. We can look at skyblock for this. It was released 1.2 years ago and has gotten 1 update, the nether. Adding another game such as skyblock seems thus not a good idea since this would only meaning longer waiting times for the other games.

Reactions: InkAsriel
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom