Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm sorry, could you explain what micro battles is?
Basically its a game where there is a huge circular island, and essentially its equally divided into 4 sectors with water river like + in the middle as the dividing element between each sector. Each sector has a color, and each color represents a team. When the game starts there is a 30 second intial period where there are walls seperating the 4 sectors. Once that time is over, the walls collapse and each sector along with its team members (which most likely consists of 4 players per sector/team) is exposed and can cross the water to reach the sector of a different team. Each sector has some sort of building/tower, whereas each player can either choose archery, miner, or warrior kits. If you choose archery, you'd typically be climbing the tower and sniping players on the opposite sectors (Archery kit will be given arrows periodically every set amount of time), while if you choose to be a miner, you would get a stone picaxe and you'd then be able to mine underground to maybe setup traps, or travel to the opposite sector without being exposed. And as the name suggests if you are a warrior you get maybe extra food, and you are in the wild, you can choose to passively play, attack, hide, whatever. Archery and miner are also as free, you can choose to fight like a warrior too, but typically you'd want to adopt a strategy that incorporates the tools of the kit you choose. Finally, the last thing about micro battles, is that the whole island/circle shrinks. The moment the 30 seconds are over and walls collapse, the circular island begins to shrink as you progress into the game. That is really all I can remember, it used to be a very popular game back in the day on a different server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom