Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rapidgaming127

May 16, 2016
Name: The Spy (Like murder mystery)

Plot (This is during World War Minecraft BTW):
You and a small team of elite CubeCrafters are in an intense fight with the Hypixians (sry if this isn't allowed. IDK if it is). You barely beat them, but now you have no resources left, But even worse, one of their soldiers sneaked into the camp and he is now slowly killing everyone. Luckily CubeCraft has gotten word and is now dropping weapon parts (Just a bow actually) all over the camp. They've also sent a master sniper (aka detective) to help you out. Collect all the parts (7 pieces) and and work together the defeat the spy!

Objective:
1)Collect string, sticks, and arrows (the weapon parts)
2)Craft a bow (crafting tables hidden all around the map)
3)Kill the spy
4)If you're the spy, then go and kill everyone without getting killed
5) The master sniper will get a bow and arrows that restock every 5 seconds

Game Sizes:
Small: 16-20 players, one spy and one master sniper, 5 minute games
Medium: 43-50 players, 3 spies and 3 master snipers, 10 minute games
Insane: 70-100 players, 5 spies and 7 detectives, 17 minute games

Maps:
maps could be themed inside or outside. It just has to look more like a camp or base than a regular house or building.

Kits:
Lucky Man:
(Starter Kit) 15% chance to get double the items
The Revealer: (325 points) Every 1 minute, you can use a device you spawn with. If there is a spy in a 10-block radius, it'll tell you, but won't tell the username
Invisible Cloak: (300 points) You get a invisible potion that lasts 15 seconds one per game
Hang Man: (375 points) Every minute, a letter gets revealed only you can see and will reveal a letter or number that is part of the spies name
Ultron: (400 points) If you're the spy, then you'll get speed 1 for 4 seconds and double points every time you kill someone

2 every time someone dies and it isn't you (So small because of the amount of players in a game. Would be too op if any higher)
2 points for each kill as murderer.
5 for killing the master sniper
10 for killing the murderer

Rules:
1) Don't shoot random people
2) Don't abuse the kits
3) If you find a glitch/exploit, then don't abuse those. You may get banned.
4) Have Fun. If you don't you'll get permanently banned XD.

If you shoot the bow at a person that isn't the spy, then you'll get die with them.
YouTuber's usernames will be nicked automatically so it won't be unfair for them.

If you have any other please tell me. I'd like any suggestions. None of them are bad.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I would like cube to add a mystery based game, this idea seems fine, not the best however.

D

Deleted member 324613

I wouldn't mind something like this.... Although, I hate how people seem to thing H***** came up with this game. It's based on a minigame made in a different game, and the idea probably came from something even before that. Over a year ago I played a perfect re-creation of Murder on a dedicated Minecraft server, but since the big, unoriginal, H took the idea, that server's never been as popular.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com

You and a small team of elite CubeCrafters are in an intense fight with the Hypixians (sry if this isn't allowed. IDK if it is). You barely beat them, but now you have no resources left, But even worse, one of their soldiers sneaked into the camp and he is now slowly killing everyone. Luckily CubeCraft has gotten word and is now dropping weapon parts (Just a bow actually) all over the camp. They've also sent a master sniper (aka detective) to help you out. Collect all the parts (7 pieces) and and work together the defeat the spy!

Objective:
3)Kill the spy

Game Sizes:

Maps:
maps could be themed inside or outside. It just has to look more like a camp or base than a regular house or building.

Kits:
Lucky Man:
The Revealer: (325 points) Every 1 minute, you can use a device you spawn with. If there is a spy in a 10-block radius, it'll tell you, but won't tell the username
Invisible Cloak: (300 points) You get a invisible potion that lasts 15 seconds one per game
Hang Man: (375 points) Every minute, a letter gets revealed only you can see and will reveal a letter or number that is part of the spies name
Ultron: (400 points) If you're the spy, then you'll get speed 1 for 4 seconds and double points every time you kill someone

2 every time someone dies and it isn't you (So small because of the amount of players in a game. Would be too op if any higher)

Rules:
2) Don't abuse the kits

If you shoot the bow at a person that isn't the spy, then you'll get die with them.
YouTuber's usernames will be nicked automatically so it won't be unfair for them.

If you have any other please tell me. I'd like any suggestions. None of them are bad.
Its like murder mystery but the CubeCraft version i LIKE it!

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
This is an amazing, creative game! Even though it is like Murder Mystery on another server, it has its own flaws and concept! I would enjoy seeing this in a new game! I really think it's like the game Slenderman. xD Anyways, Cube should add games like this!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Objective:
3)Kill the spy

Game Sizes:

Maps:

Kits:
Lucky Man:

Rules:
2) Don't abuse the kits

Ok I mean thx for takeing your time and writeing this and all...
I'm bored and not intested sorry :( -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom