Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Survival used to be on the server until it was replaced with factions. In my opinion there aren't enough players who take interest in factions / survival for there to be two separate survival-based servers. Factions is scheduled to be working again "Sometime this year", but if you dislike factions then you could try the gamemode Ultra-hardcore (UHC), which can be accessed through the compass by clicking on the golden apple. The games usually last about 20 minutes, and it's basically a pvp-enabled hardcore survival with intense world boundaries.

Spooks

Apr 18, 2015
Oslo, Norway
Survival used to be on the server until it was replaced with factions. In my opinion there aren't enough players who take interest in factions / survival for there to be two separate survival-based servers. Factions is scheduled to be working again "Sometime this year", but if you dislike factions then you could try the gamemode Ultra-hardcore (UHC), which can be accessed through the compass by clicking on the golden apple. The games usually last about 20 minutes, and it's basically a pvp-enabled hardcore survival with intense world boundaries.
Same, you can also do survival on factions :)

Spooks

Apr 18, 2015
Oslo, Norway
I agree with @superxsnap, you can also do survival on factions :)

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Non staff members can speak too, and tbh we are not returning survival. (Ah good nostalgia)
there you go, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom