Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
its roleplay gamemode i know its kinda for kids but most of players rage at the games like lagging hackers bad teammates etc... so roleplay is better to chill with new people making friend ships playing chatting etc... maybe people reject my suggestion for some reasons but at least we have a place to talk with some people. if you asking about the map i suggest city or high school with some objective in the game to earn some xp from it like find me "something" or kill a "something" etc... if have anything more to add in the suggestion add it on thread

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
its roleplay gamemode i know its kinda for kids but most of players rage at the games like lagging hackers bad teammates etc... so roleplay is better to chill with new people making friend ships playing chatting etc... maybe people reject my suggestion for some reasons but at least we have a place to talk with some people. if you asking about the map i suggest city or high school with some objective in the game to earn some xp from it like find me "something" or kill a "something" etc... if have anything more to add in the suggestion add it on thread
I disagree:disagree:, because there is little information in the suggestion.

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
ok then, before you submit suggestion make it full so you dont need to edit it 1000x times
i mean i dont have the full suggestion its only base cause idk what people need on it so i give the base suggestion and see what people really need so i will edit it when its full

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
roleplay doesnt fit cubecraft there are featured servers with roleplay and they get no players on the roleplay. i think cubecraft could work on better things then roleplay but i was never a fan of roleplay other ppl could love this

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
I don't think this fits in CubeCraft. There are already a few featured servers which have roleplay games
roleplay doesnt fit cubecraft there are featured servers with roleplay and they get no players on the roleplay. i think cubecraft could work on better things then roleplay but i was never a fan of roleplay other ppl could love this
its not must be roleplay i mean only place to chatting with others

Joaqie

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Younisco’s Basement
Pronouns
He/Him
I kind of like how CC is doing it right now… they implement an adventure game mode with a role play aspect in it every once in a while like M&M or the Evil Bunny (which was 🔥). Also, you didn’t give enough information here about what it would contain

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom