Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

seenbeanxbox

Sep 26, 2021
I’ve been playing on cubecraft for awhile now, and I always play Minerware. Whilst playing Minerware, I always hope for hole in the wall because I love it and cannot play it anywhere else. If you guys could make hole in the wall it’s own separate game, my friends and I would never leave the server. I really hope one of the moderators sees this lol.
FORGET ABOUT THIS THREAD.I HAVE MADE A NEW THREAD IN THE PARKOUR SECTION TITLED “new portal?” SO GO FIND THAT FOR AN UPDATE ON MY THOUGHTS!!!

Last edited:

Qwuilll

Jul 13, 2021
If this game mode were to be added, it would be extremely simple as you only have to do one thing — get into the hole in the wall. People would get very bored of this. Maybe edit this post to add more interesting stuff? like, making a parkour stage with hole in the wall?

• Agree
Reactions: Snowy54

seenbeanxbox

Sep 26, 2021
If this game mode were to be added, it would be extremely simple as you only have to do one thing — get into the hole in the wall. People would get very bored of this. Maybe edit this post to add more interesting stuff? like, making a parkour stage with hole in the wall?
Read the update I made to this thread

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom