Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tacs25

Jun 20, 2020
I have a new game that I created that I call Wall Wars. The setting is an arena with 4 50 block long walls making a square, these walls would be about 100 blocks tall and there would be a 24x24 block pillar in the middle with void underneath. Each player will get infinite blocks, infinite pearls, infinite arrows and a bow. the point of the game is to place blocks on the walls and hit other players into the void below. There can be 2 different modes, Timed and free for all. Timed would be whoever can get the most kills in a certain amount of time and Free For All would be each player has 1 life and you have to try to be the last man standing. Pleas consider this as a new game as I have created it on a flat world and it is a lot of fun and would only be better with 10 players instead of 3.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Yes, this is fun! ! But you need to create the game...If they disagree, the game will not reach cubecraft...

Last edited:
Reactions: tacs25

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
I have a new game that I created that I call Wall Wars. The setting is an arena with 4 50 block long walls making a square, these walls would be about 100 blocks tall and there would be a 24x24 block pillar in the middle with void underneath. Each player will get infinite blocks, infinite pearls, infinite arrows and a bow. the point of the game is to place blocks on the walls and hit other players into the void below. There can be 2 different modes, Timed and free for all. Timed would be whoever can get the most kills in a certain amount of time and Free For All would be each player has 1 life and you have to try to be the last man standing. Pleas consider this as a new game as I have created it on a flat world and it is a lot of fun and would only be better with 10 players instead of 3.
this is maybe a good idea, but because i cant really understand the point i've voted no. Either way, feel free if you have videos about it since you said you created it, OR if you have a more clear explanation!

tacs25

Jun 20, 2020
this example is very restricted as I only had one person to help me. in cube it would be way more fast paced and fun. its an original idea that they can be the only server with it.

Reactions: Joe🍩 and Matriox

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
I don't think this would be a game for cubecraft. And I'm not quite sure how it works now can you only place blocks on the walls or can you also bridge? Because if you can also place blocks off of the walls what is stopping me from building a base. Also this would be more difficult on java than on bedrock (because of the building mechanics). And I think this would be a really difficult game for players that aren't that good in wall running they would just continue falling into the void and potentially not play the game again. This is just my opinion tho.

tacs25

Jun 20, 2020
I don't think this would be a game for cubecraft. And I'm not quite sure how it works now can you only place blocks on the walls or can you also bridge? Because if you can also place blocks off of the walls what is stopping me from building a base. Also this would be more difficult on java than on bedrock (because of the building mechanics). And I think this would be a really difficult game for players that aren't that good in wall running they would just continue falling into the void and potentially not play the game again. This is just my opinion tho.
yes you can place blocks anywhere in the arena and to get around people blocking themselves in players could have a pickaxe that instamines whatever block you are given to build with. I get what your saying about the new player thing and sadly I dont think there's a way around that. they might find it a lot of fun even though they aren't the greatest and eventually get better at it. I have a friend on mobile that was really bad at first but after a few deaths he got the hang of it really quickly.

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
yes you can place blocks anywhere in the arena and to get around people blocking themselves in players could have a pickaxe that instamines whatever block you are given to build with. I get what your saying about the new player thing and sadly I dont think there's a way around that. they might find it a lot of fun even though they aren't the greatest and eventually get better at it. I have a friend on mobile that was really bad at first but after a few deaths he got the hang of it really quickly.
With a pickaxe that instamines it would just be who can block clutch and spleef better there really wouldn't be any pvp really. I still don't really see this working sorry.

tacs25

Jun 20, 2020
With a pickaxe that instamines it would just be who can block clutch and spleef better there really wouldn't be any pvp really. I still don't really see this working sorry.
hm that's true maybe it would instamine that way there will be time for the other people to hit them off. it would still be quick tho.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom