Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redstqne

Dec 7, 2016
aisle 7 in Walmart
Please, instead of hating in the comments, provide constructive criticism to my game idea because I want to know what is good, bad, and what needs to change about it.

I think that a cool game would be one that is all about redstone. This, of course, means that some would have an advantage over others who know little about redstone. That is one downside.

I was thinking of a game similar to eggwars where you have a block or an item in a chest, and your goal is to guard the chest and make sure that no one gets your object that you are protecting. The only way to keep it safe is to surround it in redstone traps that fire arrows, shoot TNT, open piston traps beneath your feet, etc.

At the start of the game, you have a short creative mode period to set up the traps, but you are not allowed to build a dome around the chest or trap it in bedrock. You can only use redstone materials and stone blocks.

After build time is over, you must go and get other people's emeralds and put them in your own chest. The owner of the emerald is out of the game at that point. There is PvP and the choice to attack or defend is yours. When defending, there is a line that you cannot cross. At that point, it is up to your traps to stop the intruder.

Occasionally, there is a break in the game where you have the chance to fix up your traps and make sure they work. It is a very short amount of time, so you can refill dispensers, set up your traps again, but there is no time to build a new defense.

After each break, the tension rises and gear, weapons, etc. become stronger. Wooden tools turn into stone, stone into iron, and so forth. Eventually, the gear and weapon stays the same until there is a winner.

This game is team and solo compatible.
I would say no more than 4 per team, and the more teams there are the merrier (by that, I mean anywhere from 5-50).

Jun 29, 2020
I think this idea is pretty, good, but just limit the amount of teams to four in squads, eight in duos, six in trios, and 16 in solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo 🦤
Amazinq wrote on Catss's profile.
A bit late but thanks for everything
I just reached 50th on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard this would be my third leaderboard on Cubecraft:D
Parkour Competitive leader bord games.png
Screenbits 2024-05-24_005032.png
Top Bottom