Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see a game like mine implemented into CubeCraft in the future?

• No, I would not like to see a game like this in the future.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alevi47

Jan 12, 2021
New Game Idea: The Dungeon
By Alevi47

General: You and at least 6 other players are trapped deep inside in a giant dungeon ruled by foxes. (the adorable but sinister white ones) To escape the dangerous place, you (and the other players) must run through the dungeon and overcome its many traps and challenges. If a player does not make it through a challenge in a certain time, (time can vary by the obstacles) they are captured by the foxes and are eliminated. The obstacles will get harder the further you go. After enough challenges, the remaining players will all win.

Examples: A few dungeon examples I have come up with are supposed to be reference points and inspiration if the game ever enters any kind of development stage.
- Navigating through a room of cacti
- Dodging redstone blocks moving from left to right
- Dodging falling anvils coming from the top of the room
If a player doesn't meet the requirements but there is still time left, then the player is teleported to the start of the room and must use the remaining time to get past the obstacles again.
(Time examples: 15 - 40 seconds)
(Amount of rooms: 6 - 10 (possibly maybe more but depends on difficulty and length of challenges)
(Amount of players: 6 - 12)

Other Versions: This gamemode can be translated into duos, trios, and squads as well. The objective for a teamed version is to outlive all other teams. There can also be an infinity mode, where the games lasts until one player is last standing.

Ending Notes: I think that a gamemode of this would be a great addition to CubeCraft's Bedrock and Java servers because it is very creative, unique, and of course be fun and satisfying to play. My examples and thinking of the game's mechanics are based of the Bedrock version because I play on Bedrock Edition. Some of the mechanics and additions (like the winter foxes or custom models) may not be possible to implement on Java, but my idea is only an idea and can be altered to meet the requirements. If you have made it this far, thank you for reading about my idea and I will be more than happy to listen on your thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms.
Thank you for reading,
Alevi47

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Neat idea, I almost wonder if it would work well to add it as a sub game to miner ware as it's a lot of quick minigames being thrown at you. I am curious if you would be encouraged to work with the other players, or be incentivized to sabotage them?

Also just as a side note I thought I should mention that there are artic foxes in Java as well :D

TrueMike

Sep 19, 2020
UAE, Dubai
reports.cubecraft.net
Neat idea, I almost wonder if it would work well to add it as a sub game to miner ware as it's a lot of quick minigames being thrown at you. I am curious if you would be encouraged to work with the other players, or be incentivized to sabotage them?

Also just as a side note I thought I should mention that there are artic foxes in Java as well :D
Please do not necropost, this is replying to threads that haven't been active for 3 weeks as they cannot be revived!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pineapple and Am4er
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom