Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
Wooden pickaxe - 5 points
Stone pickaxe - 10 points (Iron+ only)
Gold pickaxe - 15 points (Iron+ only)
Iron pickaxe - 20 points (Lapiz+ only)
Diamond pickaxe - 30 points (Gold+ only)
Full diamond armor set - 100 points (Diamond+ only) (For saving your life in traps)
Fortune III iron pickaxe - 120 points (Emerald+ only)
If obsidian is added, fortune III diamond pickaxe - 150 points (Obsidian only)

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAY OP, PEOPLE WILL HAVE THEM AFTER VOTING...
lol

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
That would ruin some of the fun, the fun of crafting, if you HAD to start with a pickaxe. But I disagree with my own idea of the shop costing points. My new idea is that the points are the way I originally stated. It's still /shop, but things are free. Stones cannot start with a pickaxe. Irons can start with a wooden pick. Lapiz - 2 gold picks (low durability). Gold - stone pick. Diamond - Iron pick. Emerald - Diamond pick. High ranks may use picks for lower ranks.

Yeah, that's less complicated. :p

I fixed it, it was kinda hard to notice though.

McgamerBroFTW

Dec 31, 2013
Ok, the name is pretty lame, but pretty much, it's an ore mining contest. The map would be done by copying a few areas of maps with extensive cave systems from singleplayer and putting the spawn by the entrance, or custom-made if uniqueness is wanted. There would be 12-16 players. The players would be able to break blocks (Duh!), and have to make a pick from scratch. Then, for a certain amount of time (10-15 minutes?), everyone would attempt to gather as many ores as possible, and each ore would be worth a certain amount of separate, in-game points.

My idea for those points is as following:

Coal - 1 point each
Unsmelted iron - 1 point each
Redstone - 1 point each (Since 4 or 5 drop from one ore block)
Smelted iron - 2 points each
Lapiz - 2 points each (Same reason for low point value as Redstone)
Unsmelted gold - 3 points each
Smelted gold - 5 points each
Diamonds - 10 points each
Emeralds - 25 points each

The winner would be the player with the most of these in-game points at the end, and would receive 30 server-wide points. 2nd place would get 20, and 3rd would get 10. Hopefully you guys like this game idea :)
Sounds cool to me, and the map would be easy to set up :D

bobertbobert1

Apr 6, 2014
United States
I feel a main problem you might face if this game was to become a reality would be X-Rayers as this would be an easy game to X-Ray in and earn a lot of points easily in.
I'm not saying the game isn't a good idea or that it isn't possible, I'm just saying that there would have to be a way to prevent X-Rayers before this could become a reality.

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
Well, you could report them if you see someone mine perfectly into every single diamond vein. But yeah, I don't know of a way to prevent it...

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
I don't really think hackers would go that far wasting their time trying to hack one minigame...

If they do, I guess just report them if you can...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom