Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I don't really leik.

• I no leik, I hate this.

• Total voters

orangedevil89

Jan 22, 2017
Hey guys! I have a new game idea: Clash! This is an original idea.

The game needs a minimum of 10 people to start, but there can be up to 50 players in a game. The objective of the game is to score as much honour for your team (red vs blue) as possible. 'What is honour?' I hear you ask. Very simple. You get honour for doing the things below:

Kill a player - 1 honour
Kill goldenbones - 50 honour
Kill bone knight - 1 honour
Kill iron zombie - 5 honour
Summon iron titan - 25 honour
Kill iron titain - 10 honour

Goldenbones is a boss mob. He is a skeleton wearing gold armour, has 500 hp and has a lot of attacks:

Summon 8 bone knights - skeletons with iron swords/ iron axes/ or bows (20 second cooldown)

Turn 12 blocks that are 7 blocks near him yellow. After 3 seconds, lightning strikes those blocks (15 second cooldown)

Face a player, wait 1.5 seconds, then throw a blaze rod at them. The blaze rod summons lightning to strike it immediately (5 second cooldown)

Hit players with his sharpness III, knockback III gold sword

An iron zombie spawns in a random location every minute. They have 50 hp and when killed, drop a piece of iron armour. One player must carry this armour to their spawn room and place it on an armour stand, but they have slowness 2 when carrying it and cannot put it on. When all four iron armour pieces are placed on an item stand, the mighty iron golem, mr iron titan appears! He has 500 hp, speed 3, strength 3 and resistance 3. He gains 1 honour for his summoning team when he kills a player and has knockback IV (4) on his attacks. He takes no knockback and can jump across gaps.

Whichever team gets the most points by the end of the game wins!

Kits:

Barbarian - iron sword
Free

Viking - iron axe
Free

Amazon - bow and an arrow every 5 seconds
Free

Tank - iron chestplate, iron helmet, iron pick
250 points

Shieldmaiden - knockback II shield
250 points

Spectral - leather chest, leather helm, harming potion I every 15 seconds
250 points

Please comment on my ideas and vote on the poll!

Reactions: MimicPanda

Nedyar10

Jun 8, 2016
Philippines
You've thought of this very well. I like this idea. I do though think that the killing a player should be worth more than 1 honour. Other than that, it's a game I would like to play. Hope it gets implemented!

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Hmm, this seems a lot of coding to due, since it's custom mobs, custom health and stuff. This is a bit too much, taking in mind what the dev's are doing right now with the anti-cheat. Also a game that can support over 50 players is almost as much as a lobby it's self.

So it's a no for me sorry.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I like the idea but I think the kits could be improved:

Barbarian - iron sword, leather chestplate, leather boots
Free

Viking - iron axe, chain helmet
10 points

Amazon - bow and 3 arrows every 5 seconds
Free

Tank - iron chestplate, iron helmet, wooden sword
270 points

Shieldmaiden - knockback II shield, full leather armor
300 points

Spectral - leather chest, leather helm, 2 harming potion I every 15 seconds,
250 points

I made the kits a little better and more expensive so people are going to buy more kits.
But as I already said, I really like the game and do you already have a sketch in your head or on paper on how the maps are going to look?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey guys! I have a new game idea: Clash! This is an original idea.

The game needs a minimum of 10 people to start, but there can be up to 50 players in a game. The objective of the game is to score as much honour for your team (red vs blue) as possible. 'What is honour?' I hear you ask. Very simple. You get honour for doing the things below:

Kill a player - 1 honour
Kill goldenbones - 50 honour
Kill bone knight - 1 honour
Kill iron zombie - 5 honour
Summon iron titan - 25 honour
Kill iron titain - 10 honour

Goldenbones is a boss mob. He is a skeleton wearing gold armour, has 500 hp and has a lot of attacks:

Summon 8 bone knights - skeletons with iron swords/ iron axes/ or bows (20 second cooldown)

Turn 12 blocks that are 7 blocks near him yellow. After 3 seconds, lightning strikes those blocks (15 second cooldown)

Face a player, wait 1.5 seconds, then throw a blaze rod at them. The blaze rod summons lightning to strike it immediately (5 second cooldown)

Hit players with his sharpness III, knockback III gold sword

An iron zombie spawns in a random location every minute. They have 50 hp and when killed, drop a piece of iron armour. One player must carry this armour to their spawn room and place it on an armour stand, but they have slowness 2 when carrying it and cannot put it on. When all four iron armour pieces are placed on an item stand, the mighty iron golem, mr iron titan appears! He has 500 hp, speed 3, strength 3 and resistance 3. He gains 1 honour for his summoning team when he kills a player and has knockback IV (4) on his attacks. He takes no knockback and can jump across gaps.

Whichever team gets the most points by the end of the game wins!

Kits:

Barbarian - iron sword
Free

Viking - iron axe
Free

Amazon - bow and an arrow every 5 seconds
Free

Tank - iron chestplate, iron helmet, iron pick
250 points

Shieldmaiden - knockback II shield
250 points

Spectral - leather chest, leather helm, harming potion I every 15 seconds
250 points

Please comment on my ideas and vote on the poll!
I really love this idea! PS: It is honor not honour, also it is like not liek.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
I really love this idea! PS: It is honor not honour, also it is like not liek.
Honor is only used by people who are used to that type of grammar preferably in the U.S, but in the UK it's "honour" just like "colour" or "mum"

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Hmm, this seems a lot of coding to due, since it's custom mobs, custom health and stuff. This is a bit too much, taking in mind what the dev's are doing right now with the anti-cheat. Also a game that can support over 50 players is almost as much as a lobby it's self.

So it's a no for me sorry.

It might take a bit, but don't look at the coding time, just say your opinion for the actual suggestion. A suggestion is a suggestion whether or not they are working on something, perhaps this would be a good thing for when the anti-cheat and stuff are finished. I do agree, 50 players even if it's max is kind of a lot, maybe 30?

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
It might take a bit, but don't look at the coding time, just say your opinion for the actual suggestion. A suggestion is a suggestion whether or not they are working on something, perhaps this would be a good thing for when the anti-cheat and stuff are finished. I do agree, 50 players even if it's max is kind of a lot, maybe 30?
Most minigames are 0-15 players lets do like 20. And I think dev's would want a little break when they finish the anti-cheat

TradeOffer

Sep 19, 2015
Scotland, United Kingdom
I'd agree with what was stated above about it being a possible 10 Vs 10 mini-game. That'd be more enjoyable, though depending on map sizes it may have to differ.

I like the idea of this though, I am a HUGE fan of custom coded mobs and basically anything custom coded. I'd love to run a beta test of this and be apart of it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
Top Bottom