Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Okay so i had this idea that will probably crash and burn but anyways here is is.

It would be called aftermath (for lack of a better name) and it would be simmilar to survival games.
players spawn randomly in the map (or at a center point i just think randomly would be cooler) and they have nothing besides what their kits could give them. Unlike survival games they would be in survival mode, and able to break blocks therefor crafting and other things.
The maps would be things like abandon cities (maybe abbandon due to chatistrophic disasters such as earthquake, bombing, hurricane, fire) there would be a few chests scattered around but mostly for food, not with a lot of gear because the whole point is survival by gathering not by luck of chests.
There would be no solo or team mode, however teaming wouldnt be banned. So you could team with someone, but at the end only one person can win, so you will either have to have a fight at the end or betral.

Some kits could be (and I'm to lazy to create names so you guys (either people commenting or if my idea somehow manages to make it to cubecraft consideration staff) so yeah have fun with that.)

~pickaxe class
-stone/iron pickaxe
-30 seconds of haste at start of game

~food
-3 cooked beef
-3 raw beef

~sword
-stone/iron sword

~bow
-bow
-five arrows

~chain chestplate
-no brainer, chain chestplate.

soo yeah have fun with that. I hope at the very least it inspires some ideas, and at the most it actually becomes a game. Have fun tearing it to pieces guys :D

Reactions: Nomyt

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
Sounds like a great idea <3 I would love to play this to be honest! However, it seems kind of unfair when someone is able to team without the act being bannable to players in other games since it is unfair if one person trying to play the game gets teamed on. I would say adding a teams and solo side would be more appealing to the audience that want it to be fair :3

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
Sounds interesting but I'm not sure how viable it would be. It is pretty much what survival games (in general) was a few years back when you had to craft stuff. I think it would need to be refined a lot more before it would be be considered to be added.

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
Like the others are saying, it's very similar to UHC. It's creative and I like what you added... maybe change the details to it would be more likely to be accepted as a different game. :)

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
seeing everyone replies it seems that it has been pretty much UHC which is correct. (I don't really have any argument for that xD) The main difference i can think of is that it would involve more scavenging rather than basic underground mining. As to it being similar to survival games, but it may be different enough that it is refreshing. Its like a beautiful mix of UHC and hunger games.

Naasr

Jun 26, 2016
Somewhere
I know. But im guessing the Dev's have a certain release date for UHC, and creating a new game mode won't make it come out any sooner.
And remember. Making plugins is very hard :P

Reactions: SupaSupreme

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I know. But im guessing the Dev's have a certain release date for UHC, and creating a new game mode won't make it come out any sooner.
And remember. Making plugins is very hard :p

Yes, indeed it is. I wanted to put out a suggestion (to both increse my posts and because I thought it was interesting) so i did this. To be honest i was expecting to be just be shot down immediately so i have no complaints.

D

Deleted member 169486

Maybe it make it a little different from survival games, you start in a room and get to pick three items, instead of kits, before being teleported into your random spot?

EDIT: Put it in the UHC lobby and have Normal UHC or UHC: AfterMath?

Reactions: Proditio

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Maybe it make it a little different from survival games, you start in a room and get to pick three items, instead of kits, before being teleported into your random spot?

EDIT: Put it in the UHC lobby and have Normal UHC or UHC: AfterMath?
That could work, the room idea that you mentioned, reminds me of the book "the testing" if you ever read that

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I like the fact that it is in Maps but it does look similar to Ultra Hardcore and Survival games :)
I like it so far, maybe some improvements but it is good :)
+1

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Okay so i had this idea that will probably crash and burn but anyways here is is.

It would be called aftermath (for lack of a better name) and it would be simmilar to survival games.
players spawn randomly in the map (or at a center point i just think randomly would be cooler) and they have nothing besides what their kits could give them. Unlike survival games they would be in survival mode, and able to break blocks therefor crafting and other things.
The maps would be things like abandon cities (maybe abbandon due to chatistrophic disasters such as earthquake, bombing, hurricane, fire) there would be a few chests scattered around but mostly for food, not with a lot of gear because the whole point is survival by gathering not by luck of chests.
There would be no solo or team mode, however teaming wouldnt be banned. So you could team with someone, but at the end only one person can win, so you will either have to have a fight at the end or betral.

Some kits could be (and I'm to lazy to create names so you guys (either people commenting or if my idea somehow manages to make it to cubecraft consideration staff) so yeah have fun with that.)

~pickaxe class
-stone/iron pickaxe
-30 seconds of haste at start of game

~food
-3 cooked beef
-3 raw beef

~sword
-stone/iron sword

~bow
-bow
-five arrows

~chain chestplate
-no brainer, chain chestplate.

soo yeah have fun with that. I hope at the very least it inspires some ideas, and at the most it actually becomes a game. Have fun tearing it to pieces guys :D
I really like this idea! Maybe add more details though?

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
The game seems like fun I honestly would like this on cubecraft but maybe we should have more kits.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
Top Bottom