Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Great idea I think this game would give cubecraft a big boost on players (I think the game should give ranked players benefits bc if players really enjoy the game they would probably buy a rank for those benefits and that would mean more money for the server. With that money you could maybe improve the servers so there's no lag or smth else)
The EULA only allows us to sell cosmetics. They do not allow us to sell stuff that gives you an advantage over other players, hence why we came up with some fun & cool comsetics :)

Reactions: Ko7a and xHappyMood
D

Deleted member 489420

Okay, I am just too lazy to read this whole post, but it is a cool idea. I think that cubecraft needs something like this, just more survival. Right now they only have PvP (and Skyblock). Well done @Axyy and @Ender!
Well actually not only skyblock but also minerware parkour among slimes and Colony Control that is half pvp and half into survival

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
"That’s like someone saying don’t add skyblock to hypixel because they need to focus on there anti-cheat." That is precisely my point.
so your point is hypixel shouldn’t of added skyblock a game that pushed them to over 100,000 concurrent players, the most played game on there server, the game that litterly has more players then mineplex, and lifeboat combined.
Hypixel has the developmental backing already established to handle multiple things at once since they are such a massive network.
Cubecraft is the third most popular Java server and the second most popular bedrock server not to mention that they just got a new wave of devs.Evidently we havent seen some of the critical pvp and bug fixes that we have asked for, for quite some time now. I attribute this to the network focusing on other things that will earn them more money and casual players who dont play the game competitively. And no, I didnt interpret your comments as rude or mean.
Evidently we havent seen some of the critical pvp and bug fixes that we have asked for, for quite some time now.
the people who work pvp and new games are completely different people not to mention that pvp changes have already been promised
I also dont see how you find my colony control analogy out-of-context.
I said you asked the devs questions out of context. You asked them a hypothetical question with out showing them this thread.

Reactions: 404Owl
D

Deleted member 489420

Well developing that game will be very hard and time taking, as long as it can push player base and expand it like on hypixel, i doubt that will happend, most of players allready picked their fav server, and new player wont be atracted to a huge game and very complicated but rather will play on the server that their fav youtuber plays, and we come to another problem with cubecraft - no big youtubers play on it, but thats out of topic

Nov 23, 2020
Germany
This reminds me alot of Hypixel skyblock.. It has some very close stuff with it imo. Personally I like the idea, but "cloning" a "original" gamemode is not what should be achieved.. I am very interested into what you guys will come up with and would love to help with that but just wanted to make aware that if it has too many similarities it will cause issues.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
This reminds me alot of Hypixel skyblock.. It has some very close stuff with it imo. Personally I like the idea, but "cloning" a "original" gamemode is not what should be achieved.. I am very interested into what you guys will come up with and would love to help with that but just wanted to make aware that if it has too many similarities it will cause issues.
How is it similar to Hypixel Skyblock?

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Nov 23, 2020
Germany
How is it similar to Hypixel Skyblock?
So I just took some time to write down every point of the Thread listed and compared it to stuff that i know about Hypixel skyblock. This is not meant to offend anyone this is just to show the similarities i see:

I will just go over every point they make and say if it is a similarity to Hypixel Skyblock or not.

Starting your Adventure:

On hypixel Skyblock you don’t have 3 options to pick in dungeons, but you have 5 which are (Healer, Mage, Berserk, Archer, Tank) (3 of those are suggested here)

Your hometown:

This is a thing that is not directly implemented into your game, but that is indirectly implement using the hub and your first Skyblock island before that.

NPC Quests:

I don’t really have to talk about those because it is just Quests and both sides have them and I don’t know all of them by heart.

NPC Tips:

Same as with Quests, it doesn’t make any special gameplay its just tips.

Hometown Wrap up:

• Wheat farm which automatically regrows (exists in Skyblock Hypixel hub the same way)
  • Quest Npc = Jerry
  • Tip NPC = Jerry
  • Bank NPC is in the hub
  • Lakes to fish in are basically a whole new chapter in hypixel Skyblock
  • Public farms = the barn and mushroom island
  • Leave and enter messages, you get those while travelling between islands
  • Pop is generally disabled in Skyblock worlds (mainly due hacks)
  • And you can’t build in the hub and other islands (public farms)

The Map:

• 10 dungeons = dungeon tiers in skyblock 1-7 getting harder every time (even though custom generated mines is fairly easy to do even without plugins, it is still hard but if you work on it a few hours you can do it with command blocks only)
  • Basically if you leave the starter island you get to the place where you can personally build aka your Skyblock island

The Mines:

• In Skyblock you have the exact same thing happening in the also called “mines” all above each other and stronger mobs on each floor so you needing a higher level to actively survive on those floors

Building a Town:

• The Town system is generally a bit different, getting close to how colony wars and the cube Skyblock work on how I can read this
  • I mean the whole town part is manly just very similar to colony wars aka clash of clans so not linked to hypixel Skyblock but not really something new imo

Premade towns:

• Basically every public island in hypixel Skyblock just made as towns

Economy:

• Not really detailed enough to give a opinion on this but economy is in a lot of cases the exact same

Dungeons:

• It is nearly the exact same as hypixel dungeons
  • The basics part is you need prev dungeon completion and strong stats and armor off
  • The layout is basically the same swell, just that hypixel dungeons are random and as stated earlier they will prob not be here
  • Access: Just requirements that make general sense so you don’t die, not really needed in my opinion because you will die anyways if you don’t have the right lvl
  • Rewards: you have rewards in hypixel dungeons swell off so it is just like the boss drops here and special drops there
  • The shops generally work like dragon fragments in hypixel

Armor:

• I mean armor is always special, but hypixel has soo many different armor sets that I won’t be talking about them today here

Tool Upgrading:

• Starting up with the Treecapacitator (which is a item that exists exactly like here in hypixel Skyblock) (even the exact same name)
  • Ore Pickaxe is just a treetop for ores (which is not needed due to how hypixel mines are setup) (also in this article it says it breaks 2 logs but it should prob be 2 ores)

Weapons Upgrading:

• Dragon Slayer is basically just a special sword (im pretty sure something similar exists in hypixel)
  • And ender sword with its ability is basically a AOTE (Aspect of the End) in hypixel
  • Thors Hammer works like a Unstable Armor in Hypixel but due to this being a weapon ig its fine

Classes:

• Archer and Berserk have nearly the same abilities (even less)
  • Mage (because you don’t have mana in cubes explanation) has special things
  • A defender class that has not been introduced earlier yet works as the tank class just with less again
  • Miner, Farmer, Lumberjack are basically skills in hypixel Skyblock
  • Bomber is something that is new but I could connect it to something hypixel but that would be very far because it is not a class
  • Class upgrades are mainly just upgrading your skills or classes swell by playing

Adventure Levels:

• Its basically the exact same as the combat skill on hypixel Skyblock just in way easier (here you have combat, mining, farming, felling which are the exact same on hypixel Skyblock)

Cosmetics:

• Basically runes in hypixel Skyblock which even is a whole new skill (and you need a rank for it swell there)

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
@_EliteRaspberry I'm just gonna respond to each one individually, don't feel like you need to read everything if you don't want to. (my responses are gonna be in bold)

Starting your Adventure:

On hypixel Skyblock you don’t have 3 options to pick in dungeons, but you have 5 which are (Healer, Mage, Berserk, Archer, Tank) (3 of those are suggested here)

True, skyblock does have classes, but this but it is by no means an original concept this is a basic aspect of all adventure RPGs, It is a similrity but not an aspect which is unique or even special to sky block (also may I add classes are only really a very small part of sky block as anything but berserk is useless outside of dungeons)

Your hometown:

This is a thing that is not directly implemented into your game, but that is indirectly implement using the hub and your first Skyblock island before that.

Once again not special to hypixel, every Adventure RPG needs a spawn location with a basic tutorial, this is a required aspect.

NPC Quests:

I don’t really have to talk about those because it is just Quests and both sides have them and I don’t know all of them by heart.

agree

NPC Tips:

Same as with Quests, it doesn’t make any special gameplay its just tips.

agree

Hometown Wrap up:

• Wheat farm which automatically regrows (exists in Skyblock Hypixel hub the same way)
  • Quest Npc = Jerry
  • Tip NPC = Jerry
  • Bank NPC is in the hub
  • Lakes to fish in are basically a whole new chapter in hypixel Skyblock
  • Public farms = the barn and mushroom island
  • Leave and enter messages, you get those while travelling between islands
  • Pop is generally disabled in Skyblock worlds (mainly due hacks)
  • And you can’t build in the hub and other islands (public farms)

Yes there are similarities, but this is because these towns need to allow you to get resources required, once again this isn't special for hypixel and is just a basic aspect of adventure games.

The Map:

• 10 dungeons = dungeon tiers in skyblock 1-7 getting harder every time (even though custom generated mines is fairly easy to do even without plugins, it is still hard but if you work on it a few hours you can do it with command blocks only)
  • Basically if you leave the starter island you get to the place where you can personally build aka your Skyblock island
I see no similarities here at all, except for dungeons but this is new to skyblock and common in adventure games.

The Mines:

• In Skyblock you have the exact same thing happening in the also called “mines” all above each other and stronger mobs on each floor so you needing a higher level to actively survive on those floors
Mining is a part of Minecraft, and "The Mines" is not an original name, and really has no ties to skyblock, as there is nothing original or special about hypixels mining.

Building a Town:

• The Town system is generally a bit different, getting close to how colony wars and the cube Skyblock work on how I can read this
  • I mean the whole town part is manly just very similar to colony wars aka clash of clans so not linked to hypixel Skyblock but not really something new imo
We had actually came up with this system over a week before the first leak of CC was shown, so it wasn't based on this, just had a similar mechanic, this was 100% a coincidence. and yes, placing buildings isn't a new idea, but there are very few implementations of this in Minecraft, and how It functions is very different to anything else.

Premade towns:

• Basically every public island in hypixel Skyblock just made as towns
100% disagree here, they are very different and I think what you have been missing is that skyblock really isn't special, its a whole bunch of basic adventure game aspects shoved onto islands, this would be similar, but its a different adaptation of it. The only reason skyblock is special is because of how it was added, so this is the same idea, same pieces, but unique implementation.

Economy:

• Not really detailed enough to give a opinion on this but economy is in a lot of cases the exact same

Its an economy, nothing special here by either our idea or hypixel.

Dungeons:

• It is nearly the exact same as hypixel dungeons
  • The basics part is you need prev dungeon completion and strong stats and armor off
  • The layout is basically the same swell, just that hypixel dungeons are random and as stated earlier they will prob not be here
  • Access: Just requirements that make general sense so you don’t die, not really needed in my opinion because you will die anyways if you don’t have the right lvl
  • Rewards: you have rewards in hypixel dungeons swell off so it is just like the boss drops here and special drops there
  • The shops generally work like dragon fragments in hypixel
yeah its dungeons, there isn't all that much that we can make different in a suggestion thread, but once again nothing special in hypixel, they just took every other dungeon crawler game and put it into Minecraft, is it incredible that they were able to do it, yes, is the idea original and creative, definitely not.

Armor:

• I mean armor is always special, but hypixel has soo many different armor sets that I won’t be talking about them today here
exactly, these are unique.

Tool Upgrading:

• Starting up with the Treecapacitator (which is a item that exists exactly like here in hypixel Skyblock) (even the exact same name)
  • Ore Pickaxe is just a treetop for ores (which is not needed due to how hypixel mines are setup) (also in this article it says it breaks 2 logs but it should prob be 2 ores)
Alright, the name thing is unintentional, actually I got the idea from a mod that is relatively common is SMP mod packs, call treecapitation, where you can cut down an entire tree by breaking the bottom block, not an original idea by hypixel, name is the same so that's my bad, but also not all that special. And there are not really many things you can do with tools, The pickaxe is based on another mod called vein miner. Not a special idea by hypixel.

Weapons Upgrading:

• Dragon Slayer is basically just a special sword (im pretty sure something similar exists in hypixel)
  • And ender sword with its ability is basically a AOTE (Aspect of the End) in hypixel
  • Thors Hammer works like a Unstable Armor in Hypixel but due to this being a weapon ig its fine
The AOTE teleports you a few blocks forward, this throws an ender pearl, but underman based teleportation weapons are not a new idea. and this is very different in my opinion. Thors Hammer is nothing like any item in hypixel skyblock.

Classes:

• Archer and Berserk have nearly the same abilities (even less)
  • Mage (because you don’t have mana in cubes explanation) has special things
  • A defender class that has not been introduced earlier yet works as the tank class just with less again
  • Miner, Farmer, Lumberjack are basically skills in hypixel Skyblock
  • Bomber is something that is new but I could connect it to something hypixel but that would be very far because it is not a class
  • Class upgrades are mainly just upgrading your skills or classes swell by playing

already explained this above

Adventure Levels:

• Its basically the exact same as the combat skill on hypixel Skyblock just in way easier (here you have combat, mining, farming, felling which are the exact same on hypixel Skyblock)

Hypixel is actually made fun of for this, because their system is very unoriginal and just blatantly copied. We tried to make them different, and they are more original then the just basic copied skill system in hypixel.

Cosmetics:

• Basically runes in hypixel Skyblock which even is a whole new skill (and you need a rank for it swell there)
Yeah no, Skyblock has cosmetics, cool, its nothing like this, and that is not a unique idea. We tried to make interesting and unique types of cosmetics, and our cosmetics are much less basic and more original.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom