Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
1,039
3,244
409
23
The Netherlands.
Hey Peops!
I had a new idea, its unnecessary but its funny.

I thought the gadgets are pretty boring, an update should be funny.

So please don't say its unnecessary, I know it is but its funny.

Firework Cow.


Schermafbeelding 2016-09-20 om 15.18.07.png
Schermafbeelding 2016-09-20 om 15.18.53.png
Schermafbeelding 2016-09-20 om 15.27.28.png
Schermafbeelding 2016-09-20 om 15.33.29.png

With this leather you spawn a cow, the cow is like a firework.
He will flight to the sky and do the same thing as firework.

I thought its different than just a firerocket or something, Its a cow :D

You already have a couple of gadgets.
Schermafbeelding 2016-09-20 om 15.39.46.png

You see the gadgets are with animals (the most).

And a cow is funny so idk why the cow :p.
This gadget is for all the donator ranks, You can buy it with 6000 vanity points
And the cool down is 15 seconds! :)


Well tell me your opinion, Thanks!
(sorry for bad English, I am sick, can not think straight)
- Susannaah
 
N

Nikboo

Guest
Nice idea! :D I like it! Do you have any idea for what donor rank this would be though?
 
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
I want this now, but which rank would be able to have this, +1 we need more gadgets
 

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
1,956
1,097
218
Belgium
I like the gadget!
But now they are olny focusing on the big things that have to get released like Freebuild, the new anti cheat , etc..
It would be fun! ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soeshi
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom