Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
This will be pretty similar to the original ffa mode but the attack/defense ratio is much higher so player can be killed more quickly, and I suggest make the health visible in this mode.
(Maybe we can give every kit 3 instant health II splash potion and 10second of regen II on kill to make the fight a bit longer)

Kits in this mode:

Warrior
Full Iron Armor
Sharpness I Diamond Sword

Axeman
Full Iron Armor
Sharpness I Diamond Axe

Archer
Iron legging&boots + leather chestplate&helmet
Diamond Sword
Power I Bow
64 Arrows

Runner
Iron helmet+boots + Chain chestplate&legging
Diamond Sword
Permanent Speed II

Champion:
Iron legging&boot&Helmet + White leather Chestplate
Sharpness V Iron Sword

Last edited:

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Question; Is the change to the kits the Attack / Defense change that you wanted to implement? Or did you want that as a mechanic itself?

Also, you probably want the Runner to have a Speed Boost?

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Question; Is the change to the kits the Attack / Defense change that you wanted to implement? Or did you want that as a mechanic itself?

Also, you probably want the Runner to have a Speed Boost?
yes in this mode all kits have weaker armor and relatively stronger weapon
well yes runner get permanent speed II

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I can see everyone just going champion instead of anything else :eyes:
Not really. Pvp on cube sucks. The owners have disabled a feature called “armour penetration” this basically allows a weapon to do 10-45% more damage. Anyway to my point people mostly crit. Yes? Anyway a normal diamond sword crit will do 7.65 damage. An iron sword sharp 5 crit will do 6 damage. A sharpness sword critting doesnt have the sharpness bonus added to the damage of the hit. With this info in mind i would think people would use the runner kit.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Not really. Pvp on cube sucks. The owners have disabled a feature called “armour penetration” this basically allows a weapon to do 10-45% more damage. Anyway to my point people mostly crit. Yes? Anyway a normal diamond sword crit will do 7.65 damage. An iron sword sharp 5 crit will do 6 damage. A sharpness sword critting doesnt have the sharpness bonus added to the damage of the hit. With this info in mind i would think people would use the runner kit.
Server is 1.9.0 based so they don't have that (which is really stupid tbh...)
Anyways I nerfed champion since having that kit even close to op is too risky

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Server is 1.9.0 based so they don't have that (which is really stupid tbh...)
Anyways I nerfed champion since having that kit even close to op is too risky
You clearly know nothing about mc mechanics. Armour penetration was added in version 1.9

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
It is in 1.9.2 iirc, and the 1.9.0 does not have it
(cube should just update to 1.12 or 1.14 tbh...)
You realise you are speaking to a player who has played since 1.4. I have been through every major update and have done the tests to prove it was 1.9. You do realise that.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
You realise you are speaking to a player who has played since 1.4. I have been through every major update and have done the tests to prove it was 1.9. You do realise that.
maybe, but we all agreed that not having armor toughness is stupid, right?

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
maybe, but we all agreed that not having armor toughness is stupid, right?
Yes i do agree. That is why pvp on other 1.12.2 servers is so much better for example - Draco Legend. The pvp there is amazing its just the lag thats the problem.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I did, was doing research on armor mechanic earlier
protection (enchantment):
There are 4 different kinds of main protection enchantments (protection, fire protection, blast protection and projectile protection).

Protection is against every kind of dmg (expect void dmg and hunger dmg) fire-,blast- and projectile protection is speciffic against a certain kind of dmg.

Each level of protection gives 4% reduction of dmg, one piece of protection 4 gives 16% reduction.
Each level of the 3 other kinds of protection give 8% reduction against the dmg they work against.

For example: Complete prot 1 gives a reduction of 16% (4%*4). Two pieces prot 2 and two pieces prot 1 gives 6 level of protection so 24% of reduction.

If you want to calculate the "real" dmg reduction you need to multiply normal armor reduction to protection reduction like i did in the resistance calculation example above.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom