Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I agree with

• Total voters

Elaad

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2019
So this thread is going to be discussing two potential ideas I had with reactions on the forums:

Reaction "preview":
Basically, show how you reacted to a thread when in the subforum itself. My initial idea is that this would only be a thing for the suggestions subforums, but if anyone has a reason for it to be a thing across the whole forums I'd love to hear it.
1618343722833.png

Reactions in the support subforums:
With this, I ask that only staff members be allowed to react to any posts made in the support subforums. My suggestion also includes implementing the new agree reaction to support posts, that way mods can react accordingly to any correct replies. This will prevent people from using this subforum as a means to farm reactions and will help guarantee that a staff member has confirmed that a correct answer has been given before marking the thread as resolved. Alongside this suggestion, I think it'd make sense for any wrong answers to simply be deleted (no punishment, just deleted), this will prevent confusion and people continuously responding to each other, correcting the mistakes.

Last edited:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
So this thread is going to be discussing two potential ideas I had with reactions on the forums:

Reaction "preview":
Basically, show how you reacted to a thread when in the subforum itself. My initial idea is that this would only be a thing for the suggestions subforums, but if anyone has a reason for it to be a thing across the whole forums I'd love to hear it.

Reactions in the support subforums:
With this, I ask that only staff members be allowed to react to any posts made in the support subforums. My suggestion also includes implementing the new agree reaction to support posts, that way mods can react accordingly to any correct replies. This will prevent people from using this subforum as a means to farm reactions and will help guarantee that a staff member has confirmed that a correct answer has been given before marking the thread as resolved. Alongside this suggestion, I think it'd make sense for any wrong answers to simply be deleted (no punishment, just deleted), this will prevent confusion and people continuously responding to each other, correcting the mistakes.
Thesd would be some great changes, and I hope they get implemented. +1

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom