Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Ello all of you,

A quick suggestion, I was bored, like always, and I thought of a new feature for the plus rank.
As a lot of ya know sometimes you want to join your favo map but it simply isn't there!?!?! People with the plus rank can now simply click the map they'd like to join and if there is no server with that map available, one will be opened.

But what if 9217377445 plussers do it at the same time?
Smart, smart, but you can only do it once in 30 mins.

- Peanutjuhh

D

Deleted member 436996

Ello all of you,

A quick suggestion, I was bored, like always, and I thought of a new feature for the plus rank.
As a lot of ya know sometimes you want to join your favo map but it simply isn't there!?!?! People with the plus rank can now simply click the map they'd like to join and if there is no server with that map available, one will be opened.

But what if 9217377445 plussers do it at the same time?
Smart, smart, but you can only do it once in 30 mins.

- Peanutjuhh

I like the idea, but it would be better if it was avaliable every 5 minutes, a 30 minutes cooldown it's actually really high and makes the perk rather useless.

D

Deleted member 436996

But then you have like 10 different games at a time, and that's a bit too. I understand you though!
There could, but for that rule there also would be 10 games every 30 minutes.

Spam pot

Oct 14, 2018
As per player's aspect, I kinda agree to this, I kinda don't, Because then, All selected maps will be chosen by + users, And then maybe, We would never get our own map.

As per the company's aspect, A no, Seems like it might take too many resources, To run this, After all, There aren't that few + users, Either.

Reactions: God.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
The cooldown time can always be changed by management. The main focus on this thread should be this general idea and whether it should be implemented or not.

Reactions: Eli

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Reactions: Keanu and Blank

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Every server that is up costs money, so I don't think it's smart to add this. Plus ranks open new games -> more games up at one time -> costs more money.
Besides, more players distributed over different maps mean longer wait times to get games started.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I think it would be better to add a voting/queuing option so each plus player can add themselves to the queue for that map, when enough players are queued the queued members and their parties have 60 seconds to join before the game starts getting filled by other members.

This would make "private" games possible and players would always get to play the maps they like to play on.

The only downside is that you'd have to wait in the lobby for your game to be open/ready.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom