Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 486292

The UI is nice, don't get me wrong. But it undeniably is slower. Too much conditional JSON UI. I think we should be given an option to use a classic form for the sake of performance if we want to. I would go as far as saying that some people dont care enough about aesthetic when they are just trying to spend as little time possible in the shop so they can rush another base or whatever.

Comfee6710

Jun 8, 2021
The UI is nice, don't get me wrong. But it undeniably is slower. Too much conditional JSON UI. I think we should be given an option to use a classic form for the sake of performance if we want to. I would go as far as saying that some people dont care enough about aesthetic when they are just trying to spend as little time possible in the shop so they can rush another base or whatever.
I totally agree with you, it's really annoying to wait some time before buying another thing but the new UI is nice to look, making it toggleable would be the best option. Maybe they could even add more UI themes that you can get by reaching a certain level, but I don't know about it.

IgnDog XI

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2020
Its really good! but the one issue atleast for me is that it seems really hard to get used to espically if you are trying to finish a game quick. In my opinion its just a little too large but other than that the animation and everything is great. amazing work!

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I honestly have the exact same opinion about the whole GUI update. It’s really clean and looks nice, but my game literally freezes for 3 seconds everytime I try and open the loot menu. The eggwars shop is slightly more delayed too with minor freezing. Hopefully it does come out of beta and is released but ONLY when the freezing stops happening.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom