• None Please!

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Well Then Here i come with new kits i think should be in eggwars

#Farmer:
Provides 5 baked potatoes
Although this isn't much all eggwars kits should not be that OP, also baked potatoes is a GREAT food source it gives you good sat

#Adventurer :
Have 3 extra slots in your inventory
don't know what to say ....

#Merchant :
Have 1 Villager Egg
Ability to spawn the shop merchant in a second, the merchant will disappear after 10 seconds (or more)
The shop will be available for everyone to use if summoned
Increased time to 30 seconds as 10 seconds isn't that much
#Medic:
Have 2 Splash potion of healing OR Have 2 Splash Regen Pots
Although Buffer exists it isn't a splash potion so this is why i recommend Medic

Special Kits !
#Witch:
Splash Potion of Poison (OP MODE ONLY)
#Chorus:
3 Chorus Fruits (OP MODE ONLY)

Although i doubt the "special" kit will happen for 1 gamemode only its still there
So what do you think
Vote on the Poll Above ! ^
nah i think the kits we have already is enough :P

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
the special kits would probably if they were added they would probably be for donators or if any of these kits get added i would see them as donator kits i think they would work better there but some could be for everyone else like Farmer or Merchant i would also suggest uping the Merchant time to longer then 30 seconds

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
the special kits would probably if they were added they would probably be for donators or if any of these kits get added i would see them as donator kits i think they would work better there but some could be for everyone else like Farmer or Merchant i would also suggest uping the Merchant time to longer then 30 seconds
if that is the case then it won't be following the EULA rules
i think there should be an option you set up your kit with priority you click Witch then you right click a normal kit thus if the vote was op it would choose witch but if it was normal or hardcore it would choose the second kit etc

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i have seen this on other servers where there have been Donator Kits like what your suggesting and EULA and Mojang have done nothing about it

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
i have seen this on other servers where there have been Donator Kits like what your suggesting and EULA and Mojang have done nothing about it
true mojang is worthless without notch microsoft is doing nothing hypixel is the big problem because if you buy a rank then the damage of the sword will be strong mojang is now worthless i dont know why do i even play this game sometimes

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
well if they were useful it would be to op if a bow kit was added it would be easy to complete the game useful kits are op kit :/
No what i mean is late game the healer kit is still useful but not OP as hell late game
Debuffer is useful also to weaken the enemies
Rabbit is useful to jump to areas you couldn't/avoid enemy arrows and hits

but some kits will be replaced like egg armor > iron armor

true mojang is worthless without notch microsoft is doing nothing hypixel is the big problem because if you buy a rank then the damage of the sword will be strong mojang is now worthless i dont know why do i even play this game sometimes
Please no necro posting

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
because its still fun and you meet some awesome people as well as a great community and get to experience all the new things like the bad and the good and watch how Minecraft changes are get to rant about how the people running it is screwing everyone up lol

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
No what i mean is late game the healer kit is still useful but not OP as hell late game

Please no necro posting
but iron is too op :/ iron armor what ?!

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land

iron is to OP at the start EggArmor will never be replaced by Iron because GameModes like Normal and Hardcore the best Armor on those are Iron and even on OP its still pretty OP at the beginning

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
you misunderstood me
i meant egg armor a full leather armor kit will easily get replaced by buying iron armor or chain armor from the villager

@EclipseFTW ... don't put your post within the quote ...
you know its kinda hard to do that when you have to erase some stuff but yea you need to go mid to get diamonds and EggArmor is useful in Hardcore and in Normal cus when you first start you will have armor compared to others who wont and you will be harder to kill PVP style at the beginning or when you die you have armor you wont need to buy some

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
you know its kinda hard to do that when you have to erase some stuff but yea you need to go mid to get diamonds and EggArmor is useful in Hardcore and in Normal cus when you first start you will have armor compared to others who wont and you will be harder to kill PVP style at the beginning or when you die you have armor you wont need to buy some
yeah that means it is only useful start of the game other than that it will be replaced (in op its worthless... Prot 5 is way better)

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
in OP its still useful Its Prot 5 which means having an extra set of it when against someone with Iron means you have a better chance of winning then them cus you have extra armor they dont

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
in OP its still useful Its Prot 5 which means having an extra set of it when against someone with Iron means you have a better chance of winning then them cus you have extra armor they dont
its worthless, don't forget in op we have sharp 2 weapons which mean a 2-3 hit KO so i always carry an extra set of Prot 5 armor

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom