1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New EggWars Kits

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Crazy_Australian, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Crazy_Australian

Crazy_Australian Member

Hi Cube Craft I am putting up an idea for an new egg wars kit that will hopefully make the game better.

It will be called the Defender where it will give the player One Splash Potion that gives the target Mining Fatigue for 1 minute, I think that the kit should bought for 400 points.

Please Consider this Kit Idea
    And Please reply either yes or no with a reason why its going to be added or why its not going to be added

Regards Your Friendly Player
    Crazy_Australian

Skifby likes this.
  2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    It's not a bad idea, but the issue is mining fatigue is a status affect and can't be passed via potions :/

3. awesomebutter234

awesomebutter234 Member

You do realize how op mining fatigue is right? Not only does it break any strategies that person made with that weapon, it also lowers the possible dps.Along with that it also lengthens the time to break something which is crucial in trying to break somebodies egg.Also the person can keep dying and get a big supply of theses potions and just keep splashing since you get your kit items back on death. So as per your request, I say no.

4. ShadowHeart752

ShadowHeart752 Member

I feel like this is a cool idea, but I see a problems with a player putting the potions into a chest, jumping off, respawning with item and repeated. Though this is possible with any kit I suppose. I also feel 1 minute is to long. Many times players shell themselves up with sandstone to protect them just long enough to break the obby. If it goes for a minute that's more than enough time to buy a pick, weapon and armor and kill the attacker before he breaks the obby due to the mining fatigue

5. Skifby

Skifby Member

Shipping people
    Home Page:
    One minute would be a bit too OP, you could just build a wall and trow potions down while other players kill themselves to get more potions.
    Original idea, but just don't think it will work out :/

6. zDutchie

zDutchie Mod Staff Member Moderator

Student
    Mining fatigue splash potions will change the game too much in my opinion. As stated above someone can just kill themself to get unlimited potions while the others are fighting a team.

Good suggestion but I don't think this will become a succesful kit :)

7. xTeleMegax

xTeleMegax Member

Home Page:
    Seems like a cool idea, but it's just too OP. People will farm up these potions, and make it impossible for other players to break their egg, -1 from me.