Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HobbitJack

Jan 7, 2017
While I was planning a quick egg break in EggWars, I came up with a new kit idea.

Kit Name: Egg Attacker

Price in Points: 2500

Equipment: Full Leather, Gold pickax, a wooden sword, and 2 stacks of sandstone (No enchantments)

Potion Effects: None

Cool down: Once per game

Last edited:

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
High amounts of points won't make the kit less overpowered, it's just.. too OP. Kits are designed so they have a short cooldown, changing it to once per game makes it weird. Also, you are suppose to have a variety of balanced kits to use for certain situations (EX. Egg armor for normal game, but other kits for OP game), but people would use this kit 100% of the time if they had the chance.

U

Unipotato

This is way too OP. In a game this takes quite some time to collect so getting it in the beginning of the game is way to OP.

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
As others have said above, this kit is rather op. Like the other kits and abilities, you don't get that much of an advantage. You just get a little boost that helps you out. For example, the healer kit just give you two golden apples, and the money bags kit just gives you 10 iron. These are just little tiny bonus's that can help you in your game.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Too OP, basically 1-2 minutes of preparation time, you get straight off the bat.
-1 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom