Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AquaBlue22

Jan 6, 2017
Hey everyone, I just wanted to see if anyone agrees with me. Cubecraft please make it so that you can tell in eggwars what maps have how many people on a team. I sometimes want to play with just my one friend, but get put in a game with 4 people on a team because I don't know which maps are 2 player teams. If you could add a way to let players ingame know how many players are on a team on a map. If you could fix this it will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
This is already a thing. :)
If you look at the signs, you will notice that it displays the name of the map and a number between brackets. The number between brackets represents the maximum amount of players per team.
Screen Shot 2017-01-07 at 00.28.01.png

If this is not the case for you, please reply with a screenshot of the signs.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hey everyone, I just wanted to see if anyone agrees with me. Cubecraft please make it so that you can tell in eggwars what maps have how many people on a team. I sometimes want to play with just my one friend, but get put in a game with 4 people on a team because I don't know which maps are 2 player teams. If you could add a way to let players ingame know how many players are on a team on a map. If you could fix this it will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
On one side of the lobby, there are the solo maps. There is only one person per team in solo. On the opposite side, you have the team maps. As buuuddy said, the team maps have s number in brackets that show the amount of players per team.
Hope this helped! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom