Not open for further replies.

xclutchingg

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 4, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
this topic is about duels, i think they should add more duels that would be fun to grind, im suggesting they should add the duels: Sumo, NoDebuff, And Boxing. i think this would be fun to play with or against your friends, the duels gamemodes right now are good, but i think they should add more, as i think people would play it more.

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
this topic is about duels, i think they should add more duels that would be fun to grind, im suggesting they should add the duels: Sumo, NoDebuff, And Boxing. i think this would be fun to play with or against your friends, the duels gamemodes right now are good, but i think they should add more, as i think people would play it more.
I 100% agree but they would probably have to make more open and flat maps to actually make these gamemodes playable without excessive wall hugging

D

Deleted member 486292

instead of constantly pushing new features and content that looks good on paper, maybe cubecraft should dedicate some time to polish their pre-existing gamemodes and fix age-old bugs. Ex: cant move the splash potion in my hotbar in that one kit that I dont know the name of, random fall damage, etc.

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
For game modes like nodebuff and boxing, I think the map size should be increased and there shouldn’t be many structures as it interferes with the gameplay, this is a issue I felt while playing nodebuff on cc java.
Duels map as a whole are terribly designed, like every other duel server all maps are completely flat with minimal design but cubecraft wanted to be all fancy when no one cares about the map. I'd rather have a flat dirt map than whatever we got now.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
These should be added! They will add a lot more fun and depth to the duels NPC of course, and as a lot of the people said, they should just make flat maps, not those crappy fancy maps, this is really cool, agree!

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t even grind the game much nowadays, but I have to agree with this. I got bored of what we have in duels, so like I guess adding these duels gamemodes can hype things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom