Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

If you could afford both of them, which of the 2 new cosmetic packs would you purchase first?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
As some of you may already know, Cubecraft has recently released 2 NEW cosmetic packs! They’re really cool! Look at the images below to view them! 👇👇
IMG_4303.png

IMG_4302.png

My Question for you today is: if you could afford both, which of the 2 new packs would you buy first? Vote in the poll at the top of the page!

As for me, although I like them both, I would definitely get the new pit pack first.

a9o2

Novice Member
May 4, 2023
India but i lives in your heart
Pronouns
He/Him
As some of you may already know, Cubecraft has recently released 2 NEW cosmetic packs! They’re really cool! Look at the images below to view them! 👇👇

img_4303-png.225585

View attachment 225587

My Question for you today is: if you could afford both, which of the 2 new packs would you buy first? Vote in the poll at the top of the page!

As for me, although I like them both, I would definitely get the new pit pack first.
I do really like them!

Reactions: Reesle

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Definitely the gravestone pack even though I really love the looks of the pit skins! I'm not much of a BlockWars player and gravestones are universal items. Truly awesome work of the designers.

Reactions: Reesle and a9o2

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
The elements pack looks great, but i dont play blockwars that often and the gravestone pack is just way cooler and good looking.

Reactions: Reesle

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 225588
View attachment 225589

I didnt love it both

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom